Page 17: "I'll kiss you, I'll kill you"

[Lola Blanc The Magic]

Hello^^

What's up

The hands of those who vote and comment should not be in trouble.

Have a good read^^.

......

"Whatever you think, you are mine."

Witch, Yasmine Galenorn

......

When the cold of winter night crept in through the windows that were opened, I had a chill in my body and slowly opened my sleepy eyes.  My back was pulled away from the bed as the curtains rippled in large and thick curtains that made the room windows seem absent.

As the body, whose shadow was visible through the curtains, stepped inside, one hand scratched my eyes as if to be sure of what I saw, but it was there.  A body dressed in black walks in through the window and toward my bed.

He took a few more steps towards me.  I cautiously dragged my body back on the bed as my hands grabbed my cover and tightened it.  So the moonlight and the light of the torches at the head of my bed hit his face and I could see who was coming.

While I swallowed hard, I wet my lips with my tongue.  Meanwhile, he sat calmly on the edge of the bed and began to look into my eyes with his gray eyes.  "Sir," I said vaguely as the ticking of the clock on the wall echoed in the silence.  His head fell forward and his eyes averted.  "What are you doing here?"

He raised his head again and looked at my face with a drop of blood flowing from his gray eyes and running down his chin.  He was crying, but he was literally bleeding.  His expression didn't look sad or offended.  There was no feeling that these bloody tears belonged.

As he put his hands on the bed and brought his face closer to my face, my eyes widened and I looked at his face, which I clearly saw, as it went all the way to my bottom.

My heart trembled at feeling his cold skin in my warm palms as my hands grabbed and grabbed his bloody cheeks.  He looks away and frowned as if he was committing a crime.  When I turned his face to myself, unable to control what I was doing, his forehead was against my forehead and our eyes were closed.  As the hot breath I exhaled hit his face, my mind was blurring, trying to understand what was happening, what was happening to me.  It was like I was playing a theater scene and I couldn't stop it.

As I shook my head quickly, one of his steady hands on the bed went to my neck, to my chin and cheek.  My eyes were full and I was out of breath.  All I knew was that I didn't want to go, that I didn't want to leave him.  I was very afraid that he would leave.

With our joining foreheads he lifted his head towards me and tilted his head to the side, pressing his lips against my lips.  With his lower lip that came between my lips, I responded to him, and I was lost in a kiss that would take all my breath away from my lungs as our noses rubbed against each other.  His lips sucked and crushed my upper lip, and as his wet tongue seeped through my gaping lips, I met my tongue and wrapped my arms around the neck and pulled him further.  We kissed with one of his hands wrapped around my waist, as if bound by an inexplicable passion.

I opened my closed eyes for a moment and looked into this dim room.  This was not my servant room.  It was not his room either.  I didn't know where it was, but it was quite wide.  The cabinets were full of various books, and items that I could not be sure were mine were around.  There was a piano in the corner, my violin and sheet music on the nightstand.

"Jerome .." I whispered to her lips as her lips were separated from my lips in a wet voice.

Drága,” he said in a whisper in the same way.  As his hand found my hand and intertwined our fingers, my gaze turned to the other side of the room and I blinked my eyes with the other body I saw.