Page 16: "Your soul burns for love."

[QUEEN- The Killer Queen]

Hello.

What's up.

Have a good read^^

......

"But love gives strength, time allows. He finds great obstacles, great pleasure is human."

-Romeo and Juliet, William Shakespeare

......

June 10, 1595

In the open attic of the huge castle with its high walls, when the sun was just about to set, the birds in the colorful cages were rapidly flapping their wings and eagerly waiting for the door of their own cage to open.

The birds of these various species, which had previously come out of the cage, did not fly away because they were trained, they were placed in the young's leather gloved hand and made him happy. Thus, the young stroked the feathers of the owl standing with his considerable weight on his finger, and the smile on his face expanded as it expanded.

"Tell me, Jerome," the woman said to the young man who tied her arms around her chest and loved the bird. "Which is your favorite?"

Jerome, with his gray and black feathers, was quite well-groomed and mumbled as he examined the sliding-eyed bird. "I don't know, my lady." Said. "I love all of them very, very much, but I just couldn't decide which one is closest to me, which bird fits my soul."

A closed smile seized her lips. "Fascinations, aren't they?" As he approached the bird standing calmly in the young's hand and stroking its head with his fingers. He asked thoughtfully. "Strigiformes is the kind of bird that suits you best, whether you believe it or not."

"Why my lady?" The boy asked curiously. So the woman turned back to him with a thin smile.

"Because Strigiformes, just like you. Their hearing and vision are so sensitive that they can hear the slightest rustle, they can see the weakest light. Unlike other birds they can see the color blue."

The boy's lips parted with admiration. "Can't other birds see the color blue? Just owls?"

"Yes honey." The woman said in a warm tone towards the youth. "Only owls can see it."

"I also see what the others can't see," said the young man, turning his head back to an owl. "We are very alike."

Despite the young's cute and enthusiastic nature, the woman had slightly ruffled her long black hair, causing the young man's cheeks to turn red.

"My lady!"

As the doorway opened up to the open attic, Elizabeth turned her gaze there, and the arriving woman stepped on the fully open roof and bowed respectfully.

"What happened, Anna?" Elizabeth asked the woman.

"Master Yosef, they just woke up, my Countess," Anna said with her head still in front. "They're asking about you."

The young man was staring at her with curiosity as Elizabeth took a deep breath and looked at Jerome again.

"Jerome," the woman said politely. "I'll be right back, okay? Anna will stay with you. You can chat with her too, right?"

As the teenager nodded quietly with nods, Elizabeth headed towards the hatched staircase, and by command, Anna was left alone with Jerome in this open attic.

"Master Jerome," the woman said respectfully, leaning toward the young man, breaking the silence. Meanwhile, Jerome's gaze was on the closing staircase. The owl was still standing in his gloved hand. "Is there anything you want?" Anna asked.