A Friendly Scrimmage 

"Shit."

Daichi's team had been defeated. The game started off strong with the duo's quick attack. They even managed to score about half the points in the first set because of it. But once Nishinoya was able to pick up on their rhythm, it was over for them.

During the match:

"HIT IT AWAY FROM NOYA!!!"

"OH GEE HOW DID I NOT THINK OF THAT ALREADY?"

"DON'T GET SMART WITH ME!"

"THEN STOP MAKING ME FEEL BAD!!"

"Hinata, Kageyama, knock it off!" Daichi hit the backs of their heads. They both muttered gomen and went back into their positions.

Asahi threw the ball into the air, high enough for him to get a running start. As he lifted his body up from the ground, his hand connected with ball which sent it flying to the other side.

"Nice serve!"

Daichi received it with his shoulders causing the ball to soar near the net.

Kageyama bent his fingers into an arch and set it to Tanka.

With the perfect timing, he slammed downwards, earning them the last point of the set.

"OHHHH YEAHHH!" 

"Great hit Tanaka!" Nishinoya yelled.

"Why are you cheering for him? You're on different teams." Tsukishima reminded the libero.

"I don't care that's still my bro!"

"Whatever munchkin."

"The hell did you just say?!?" He held up a fist and the veins in his forehead were defined.

"Nothing, nothing...come on Tsukki." The green haired boy pushed the tree away.

"You're doing good Tanka. Keep it up."
(Y/N) said to him. He thrust a finger at his chest and gave a grizzly smile.

"This guy is gonna make Kiyoko-San proud."

(Y/N) looked over at Kiyoko and saw her rolling her eyes at the boy. She chuckled at the two of them then put her attention back to the game.

"It's time to switch sides guys." Takeda-Sensei called out to everyone. They all moved and took a short break.

(Y/N) followed Hinata and the dark haired boy to their side and gave them some water.

"You guys shouldn't get discouraged, you're doing the best you can."

"Yeah but I know we can do better." Hinata slumped.

"I need to work on my sets for you. I keep on throwing them too close to the net."

"And I'll work on my timing."

After coming to a mutual agreement, Hinata ran off to talk to the green haired boy, leaving (Y/N) and the boy alone. The two didn't talk for a moment but then the boy opened his mouth to say something.

"Kageyama." The dark haired boy stated.

"What?"

"My name is Kageyama. We never properly introduced."

"Oh yeah, uh (Y/N)."

There was a small amount of silence again before Hinata started yelling for (Y/N).