Kageyama-Kun

(Y/N) woke up to the sound of her phone buzzing on her dresser.

From: Kageyama-Kun
-Hey you want to come to the gym today?

From: (Y/N)
-What's happening there?

From: Kageyama-Kun
-We're gonna have a practice match against Nekoma.

From: (Y/N)
-But you guys just had one yesterday?

From: Kageyama-Kun
-Yeah well we're having another one. Do you wanna come or not?

From: (Y/N)
-Yes yes I'll come. What time does it start?

From: Kageyama-Kun
-1:00 pm. I'll come by and we can walk together.

From: (Y/N)
-Sounds fun

(Y/N) checked the time and saw it was almost 11. She got up and went into the shower.

After she was out, she turned on the water and began brushing her teeth.

When (Y/N) was finished with that, she had to go rummage through her closet to find an outfit.

It was relatively warm outside so she found a white tank top and a black jacket to go over it.

She left the jacket unzipped and figured if she got cold then she would zip it up.

Deciding if would be best to leave her hair down, she gave herself a side part and put a hair tie on her wrist just in case.

(Y/N) walked downstairs into the kitchen to see if she could find something.

She opened the fridge and saw that there was barley enough food to make it to lunch.

"Oi I need to go shopping." She whispered to herself.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"Oooh." She jogged to the door and pulled it opened, revealing the tall and kind of scary looking first year. "Kageyama-Kun hi."

"Hey, you ready?"

Looking down at her roaring stomach, she looked back up at him with the big doe eyes.

"Can we stop by the store?"

Kageyama rolled his eyes and reluctantly agreed. She closed the door and they started on their walk.

"What's your favorite drink?"

He turned his head to her and raised an eyebrow. "Why are you asking me that?"

"I know a lot about Hinata and Yams, even a bit about Tsukishima but I don't know anything about you. Well besides the fact that you play volleyball but that's obvious."

"So you want to know what my favorite drink is?"

"Yeah."

He squinted his eyes and cocked his head to the side, trying to think of something.

"I guess I like milk."