Movie Night

"A hedgehog?" Kageyama had a confused look.

"Yeah. They're really cute and I've always wanted one."

"Ok yeah I guess but a hedgehog, really? Out of all the animals in the world."

"Hinata, tell him that if you got to choose any animal to keep as a pet, you'd keep a hedgehog too."

He looked up at the mention of his name, food falling from his face. "Brfdhr? Hespsr afstrb nlanesb."

"Never mind Hin, just go back to eating your food." She lightly pushed his head towards his meal then patted it.

"I don't think a hedgehog is that weird of an animal to wish for but I'd rather choose something else." Yamaguchi offered, taking (Y/N)'s items as she stopped to tie her shoes.

"See at least someone gets it. What would you get instead Yams?"

"Hmm..maybe a Pomeranian."

Hinata nodded in a agreement and she stood up, grabbing a hold onto
Tsukishima for a second to keep her balanced. He made a face of course at the feeling of someone touching him.

Then thinking about what Yamaguchi just said, she gasped and started shaking Kageyama excidetly. "I changed my mind I want to get a hedgehog AND a Pomeranian."

"Nani?? The deal was only one animal not two."

"Well I'm changing it to two because I forgot about my love for Pomeranians."

"Is it really considered "love" if you forgot."

"Dammit Kageyama, let me be happy for once."

"Yeah. You're always being mean to her like Tsukishima." Hinata jumped in.

"Since when did you not have food shoved down your throat?"

"Since now."

He walked over in a slow pace and Hinata began backing away. "Guess we'll have to change that."

"No wait Kageyama don't do anything we need him for his abilities." Yamaguchi handed (Y/N) back her stuff with a short smile then went to go break up whatever was about to happen.

She turned towards the madness and began busting out laughing, thankful for moments like these.

She then faced Tsukishima who had his headphones on and his eyes closed.

With a small tap to the shoulder, she got him to turn her direction and then took off the only thing keeping him sane from the madness going on.

"What do you want brat?"

"If you could choose an animal to keep, which one would you choose?"

He looked at her then placed his headphones over his head, regretting even taking them off.

"Tsukishima please." (Y/N) light grabbed his arm to put his attention back on her.

"I swear if you're gonna ask me another dumb question-"

"It's not! I promise."

He sighed and rolled his eyes, as per usual, then removed his headphones once more. "What?"

"How come you never want to talk to us?"

"Yeah I'm done." Tsukishima snapped the headphones back on his head as he sped forward.

"Stop running away from me tangerine."

"I'll stop running away when you stop chasing me."