The Day Has Came

"Over here!"

Kageyama curled the tips of his fingers as the ball flew above his face. He bent his arms then as soon as the ball made contact with his hands, he pushed upwards, setting it to the second-year.

Tanaka spiked a good, forceful hit but sadly, it was out of bounds.

"Arrgh. God dammit."

"Hey don't beat yourself over it, just remember to adjust your hand a bit so you can keep the ball in." Daichi encouraged.

"Thanks man."

Tanaka put his focus on the other team now. The person who was up to serve was ready, determination filled in their eyes.

"You got this." Nishinoya shouted while in his low position.

"Don't worry about it too much. Just get the ball over the net." Suga said.

"Ok, here I go." The person took a deep breath in then threw the ball in the air.

It was up there for about 2 seconds, before it came back down at moderate pace.

Just make contact with it.

They waited for the right moment to hit the ball.

3

2

1

Slap!

The ball went soaring over to the other side of the court. Everyone was mesmerized.

At first glance, it kind of looks like a bird flying in the sky.

At least, that's what (Y/N) saw.

Instead, the ball was heading to where the benches were. It would've hit Takeda-Sensei if he didn't duck last second.

"AHHH HAHA HA OH MY GOD! YOU'RE AWFUL!" Tsukishima cackled.

"(Y/N)-Chan I said to get it over the net not try to take off his head!"

"Sugggaaa I tried ok! I haven't served a ball in forever."

"Clearly."

"Suuuggaa!" She whined and furrowed her eyebrows.

Yamaguchi flashed her a cute grin. "It's ok (Nickname), it wasn't really that bad."

"Awww your so nice Yams."

Hinata turned around from the net. "(Nickname) it's ok, I can help you out."

"No (Y/N), I'll help you instead." Kageyama countered.

"Who's idea was it for you to play anyways?" Coach Ukai called from the sidelines.

Everyone looked over at him. "Yours!"

"Was it really?"

** 30 Min Ago **

"Today we'll have a scrimmage against each other. I'll divide you guys up into two teams."

Ennoshita cleared his throat. "Coach, Narita and Kinoshita aren't here today..."

"Oh right." He pinched the bridge of his nose and exhaled. "Uh uh Kiyoko and (Y/N)."

They looked up at him while everyone else's eyes we're on them.

"You two will be our substitutes."

"Ok Coach." Kiyoko shook her head in understandment. (Y/N) was not as calm as she was.

"I'm not all that good at volleyball, I haven't played in years. I don't think you'll want me, I'll just mess up the game."