Teaching Can Be Hard (Especially when your student is Hinata)

"Are you coming to today's practice?"

(Y/N) and Hinata were walking down the hall. They had just finished their last class of the day and school was now out.

"I can't. I have to catch up on school work, also I need to get the house ready before you, Kageyama, and Yamaguchi come over."

"Yamaguchi's coming?" They turned the corner.

"Yeah, he texted me earlier today asking for me to tutor him."

"Oh ok."

They stopped outside of the gym doors.

"I'll see you later Hinata."

"Bye (Nickname)!"

She waved at him and began making her way home. It was a relatively short walk that (Y/N) enjoyed a lot. It often gave her enough time to think.

Upon arriving home, she saw a big package sitting on her porch. She approached it cautiously, not remembering if she ordered something.

She picked up the box and headed into the house. (Y/N) sat the package on the table and opened it.

"Oh is it that time of the month already?"

In the package contained 52,000 yen, a NYC themed shirt, photos of New York, and a note.

There's your fucking money now stop asking me about it. I payed the bills already and I got you that stupid ass shirt you said you wanted. I'll send you your next payment in a month.

She pulled out her phone to call her dad. The line rang for a bit before the call was declined.

"I should've expected that." She muttered to herself as she cleaned up the wrapping trash. After doing so, she moved on to the living.

Not that it was dirty, she just went to straighten it up.

Now that she was finished with that, (Y/N) figured she should change into something more comfortable, so she put on grey joggers and a white oversized shirt. She spent her free time flipping through animes on TV.

(Y/N) must have fallen asleep because she had woken up to the sound of someone banging on the door and muffled voices outside.

While still groggy, she walked over to the door and opened it. There she saw the 3 boys and Tsukishima. Without even realizing it her face made a disgusting expression.

"Hi (Nickname)!"

"Tsukki said he wanted to come." Yamaguchi grinned sheepishly.

"Stop looking at me, your making me sick."

She muttered an ok and invited them in.

"Sooo, this is what your house looks like..." Kageyama said as he peeked around.

"If you guys just have a seat in the living room, I'll go make you all something to eat."

They went into the living room and began to get their assignments out.

"You were watching Maid-Sama? Isn't that like a sappy, romantic anime?" Tsukishima questioned.

"It's not sappy, but you can change it to a movie or whatever."

"Let's watch a horror movie." Kageyama gave Hinata a devilish smile.

"Ahhhh no! I want to watch A Silent Voice. Oh that movie is the best!"