Accidents Happen

The rest of the day seemed to go by rather fast in (Y/N)'s mind.

One minute she was handing off her notes to Tsukishima, next thing she knew school was over and it was time for her punishment.

Although she didn't like the idea of cleaning a classroom with the saltiest fry of them all, she knew complaining wasn't going to get her anywhere.

"I need you to move your ass faster. I want to get this shit done and over with before warm ups are over." He demanded.

"Gomen. Gomen." She mumbled while following behind him like a puppy.

They arrived in the class to see a mop and a bucket propped up against the wall.

There was a note, laying on the desk.

"Go read it." He gave her a slight push.

She scoffed walking a few steps closer, trying to make out what it says.

"Tsukishima clean the floors, (Y/N) wipe off the board and desks. I will be in the teachers lounge. Come and get me once the both of you finish and I'll check it. If the cleaning is good, I'll allow you two to leave and enjoy the rest of your day but if not then I will make you both clean it again. It shouldn't take more than 30 minutes."

"You hear that. Get to work."

(Y/N)'s eye twitched in irritation as she grabbed the wipe to clean the board.

Realizing that she couldn't reach the top of the chalkboard, (Y/N) had gotten a chair to stand on.

As she was scrubbing it, she couldn't help but wonder what Tsukishima's problem was. Ever since she came to this school he was just so mean to her.

"What did I do to you?"

"What are talking about now brat?" He had an annoyance in his tone.

"You're so mean to me and I want to know why. I want to know what I've done to make you so angry at me?" She began to scrub harder, fury riling up her chest.

"I don't have a reason. You're just an easy target." He shrugged his shoulders and continued to mop the floors. This response really pissed of (Y/N).

"I'm an easy target?!? What the hell does that even mean?"

He let out a groan in frustration. "And you're stupid too. What does it sound like brat? You're an easy target. You're easy to talk about. Do I need to dumb it down for you some more or do you understand?"

"God your so infuriating."

"Same goes for you."

Silence fell between the two first years. (Y/N) was so upset that she didn't even want to respond.

Tsukishima felt the same way. He hated how sometimes (Y/N) would just ignore him as if his words didn't effect her. He knew that she wasn't as tough as everyone thinks she is and he wants to be the one to prove them wrong.

"I'm done cleaning the board, how far along are you on mopping?" She asked back to her usual quiet tone.

"I'm almost finished."

She nodded and went to step off the chair when one of her legs slipped.

She ended up falling to floor, a little like how when she first met Hinata. But this time, she hit the floor with her head which caused her to black out.

"Oi what did you do know?" He turned around ready to see a mess but instead he didn't see anything. He scanned the area for (Y/N) but couldn't find her.
"Where the hell did she go?"

He walked over to the desk and saw her laying on floor.

"Oh you have to be kidding me." He mumbled to himself.

He got on one knee and began slapping her face, repeating the words, "Wake up."

She didn't.

Tsukishima started to get a little worried. "Hey get up." He grabbed her shoulders and began to shake them.

She still wouldn't get up.

He rolled his eyes and hoisted the girl up. He carried her like a baby down the halls. Luckily it was after school so there were hardly any bystanders to witness this heroic act performed by the normally cold and cruel boy.

She started to wake up as soon as they had reached the nurses office.

He set her down on one of the beds and informed the nurse on what happened.

"I'm going to have to call your parents and let them know what happened." She said to (Y/N).

"No one's going to answer Rei-Sensei."

"You don't know that for sure." She dialed the number given to her from the school computer and waited for someone to pick up. The line rang and rang till the automatic voice system said to leave a voicemail.

"Ah so no one answered." She sighed.

If you can gaze into the future...

"So what should I do?" (Y/N) asked.

"Is there anyone else you can call?"

(Y/N) hadn't been in touch with any other relatives for a few years now. She doubt that if she called them they would answer. "No Rei-Sensei."'

"I'll have to ask one of the faculty members if they can take you because you hitting your head like that is really serious."

"Why can't you just take me?"

"What if another student gets injured? I have to stay here till I'm supposed to leave."

"What about Coach Ukai?" Tsukishima spoke up. (Y/N) was startled, forgetting that he was even in here.

"Do you think he'll take me?"

"I guess." 

"Yes. Can you go inform him about the situation? She needs to leave as soon as possible."

He nodded and began to head out when (Y/N) called after him. He stopped in his tracks and titled his head back.

"Gomen about earlier. I was acting childish." She felt ashamed of the way she acted.

"Tch whatever." He continued walking to the gym, with a small grin on his face.

~~~

Oooh I hope this wasn't to dramatic for you guys 😀

As I say at the end of every chapter, be sure to dm me or comment if you have any questions or concerns.

See ya Tuesday! 😘