Gomen! I Forgot!

"So what did the doctor say?"

(Y/N) went over to the passengers side of Ukai's car.

"They did a few test and said I didn't have any major brain damage, just a minor concussion."

"Oh my god."

"It's not serious or anything though they gave me these pills to take if I started to get a headache." She held up the bottle of pills to show the now less worried man.

"How many are you supposed to take? Hey seatbelt."

"2." She replied after a little click sound came from the buckle. "Do you need me to put in my address?"

Ukai took out his phone and opened the maps. He handed it to her and told her to type it in there.

She did as he said and the directions started to echo throughout the car.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course Ukai-San."

"I understand your dad is out of town right now, I remember you telling me that earlier but what about your mom?"

"My mom?"

"Yeah, why couldn't she take you?"

"Oh well... she's dead."

His face turned to a sad expression and looked over at the girl. "I'm so sorry to hear that."

"It's ok. I've learn to cope with it."

There was a small amount of silence before he spoke up again.

"If you don't mind me asking, when did she pass?"

"This summer."

"Does that mean you live alone?"

She shook her head yes and stared out the window.

They stopped talking the rest of the ride to (Y/N)'s house. Once they arrived she bowed her head and thanked Ukai for taking her to the hospital.

"Anytime (Y/N). Please stay safe and don't forget to take those pills."

"I will."

He drove away and (Y/N) entered the quiet house.

She flipped the light switches on then walked to into the living room.

Because of the eerie effect her place seemed to have, she'd often turn on the T.V to ease some of her nerves.

She headed upstairs to take a shower and also clean a wound that she noticed on her arm.

(Y/N) hopped into the warm water and began to wash up.

Once done, she turned it off and wrapped a towel around her. She went to brush her teeth when she heard knocks coming from downstairs.

Without thinking, she turned off the running water and trotted to the door.

"Who is it?"