Do Girls Take Shits?

"Clean up then you all are free to go home or do whatever you teens do...."

(Y/N) waited outside for the others to finish. She sat on the staircase and started to work on some assignments given to her by her teachers.

"If you ever need any help just stop by the teachers office. I'm there most of the time." Takeda-Sensei said to her as he walked pass.

"Arigatō." He gave her a smile and went off into the distance.

"Let's go (Nickname)!" She looked back and saw the others coming out.

"Ok." She got up and they all began walking to the closest noodle shop.

They chose a giant booth to fit everyone.

"So what should I get?" Suga asked while staring at Daichi. He grumbled a few curse words underneath his breath.

"Just get whatever you want."

"Here (Y/N)." Kageyama handed her the menu.

"Arigatō." She scanned it quickly and chose the cheapest item. "The beef udon with a fried egg sounds good."

"Ahhh I want that too!" Hinata exclaimed.

"What are you going to get?" Yamaguchi peered over Tsukkishima's shoulder.

"I don't know, probably a water." The table went silent

"Huh?!?"

"Who the hell gets a water at a noodle shop??"

"I'm not hungry, geez it's not that big of a deal." His eye twitched at everyone's comments

"Mmm." (Y/N) hummed as she played tic tac toe with Hinata.

"Is there something you want to say brat?"

"No I don't." 

If I said everything I wanted to, it won't end good.

He rolled his eyes at the girl and started to talk to Yamaguchi.

"Haha I win!" Hinata shouted loud enough for everyone at the booth to hear.

"Wait I want to play?" Kageyama said in his usual low tone.

"In order to play you have to say the magic word." Hinata grinned.

"Are you serious?"

"No he's not." She slid the paper they were playing on over to Kageyama. "You can take over for me, I'll be right back."

(Y/N) got up and headed to the bathroom.

"Here comes the waiter." Daichi announced to everyone as a boy who appeared to be a little bit older than him came up to the table.

"Hello, what can I get you all?"

The boys told them the orders. After the waiter left, (Y/N) came back.

"What'd you do? Take a crap?" Tanaka asked.

"Why would you ask her that?!?" Suga pinched his cheeks. "(Y/N)-Chan, you don't need to answer that. It's no one's business."