Ah, So The Truth Comes Out...Kind Of

"Ok before we get star- FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NISHINOYA STOP TOUCHING ASAHI'S HAIR!"

"It's not my fault! It's like all in my face."

"Does this look infected?" Daichi shoved his finger in Sugawara's face.

"Ouch did you try putting some ointment on it, I can recommend a good brand for you."

"Can I come out now?" (Y/N) yelled from the locker room.

"No!" Ukai shouted back.

"Are you able to see without your glasses Tsukki?"

Tsukishima stared at Hinata with a blank expression. "I'm not blind."

"So if you were to take off your glasses, would you be able to see how many fingers I'm holding up?"

"Quit asking dumb questions." Kageyama interfered while giving Hinata a cold glare.

"It's a genuine question!"

"I'm not answering that." Tsukishima deadpanned then looked back up to Ukai who was trying desperately to get everyone to shut up.

"Ehem." Kiyoko coughed which caught everyone's attention.

"Shut up the goddess is speaking." Tanaka's eyes glistened just at the sight of her.

Ennoshita faced Tanka with a perplexed expression. "No one was even talking."

"Shhhh!"

"Coach Ukai has something important to say and it would be nice if you all would pay attention to him."

Everyone nodded their head causing Kiyoko to flash them a smile and then signaled Ukai to begin talking.

"Why can't you all do that- oh never mind." He first grumbled to himself and then proceeded to speak louder. "As I was saying before we get started, I would like to introduce you all to the new manager."

There was some excited chatter amongst the group.

They all averted their eyes to behind Ukai and waited for someone to walk through the doors.

A few seconds passed and no one came.

"Uh Coach?" Daichi questioned and Ukai turned around.

"Oh my..(Y/N)!"

"Yes Ukai-San!"

"That was your que! Ugh we should've practiced more."

"Oh!"

(Y/N) nervously ambled to where everyone was, showing them her new manager uniform.

They all clapped for her- well, everyone except for Tsukishima who was sulking like child.

There would also be some occasional hollering provided by Hinata, Tanaka and Nishinoya.

"Ok (Y/N), you can go over there by Kiyoko and I'll have her discuss you know manager things later."

(Y/N) did as he said and stood by her till Ukai was done with his announcements.

"Next Saturday will be the start of a week long training camp located in Akita*."

A/N: Akita = A prefecture located in Northern Japan

"Wooah."

"Oh sweet."

"This will be a great chance for us to gain some experience."

"4 other schools, Fukurodani, Nekoma, Aoba Johsai and Shiratorizawa are going too so I need you all to not embarrass me."