Just a bit handsome

Third person:

Lily Evans a 7th year muggle born witch who had been chosen as head girl walked down the train to find the head boy compartment. She was Levitating her trunk as she walked, when she reached the head girl and boy compartment she was startled to find James Potter he was also a 7th year, but he was pure blood. He smiled at her as he ran his hand through his ink black hair, Lily scowled as she stepped into the compartment. James looked a bit nervous, Lily was puzzled, usually James was trying to get her to go out with him. What are you doing here snapped lily, I'm head boy, said James. What, she said in a a startled tone, how? I dunno he said carelessly, well, she said at a loss for words. The rest of the ride there was silent. When they finally arrived at Hogwarts Lily went to go find Alice and Marlene. Alice squealed lily as she saw her friend, lily and Alice hugged. They began to look for Marlene, who they found with Sirius. Marlene!! Alice and lily squealed as they all exchanged hugs, they all began to walk to the carriages. They found a carriage together, and began to chat about there summers. Once they entered the great hall, Marlene sat down with Sirius, lily sat next to Alice. James sat down next to her, as the sorting began, James decided to remind her that they had to share a tower. Lily looked up at his tall just a bit handsome figure, and felt her heart pounding. After the sorting was done, they began scooping food onto they're plates, Lily helped her self to potatoes and turkey. After dinner Lily ran up to the head boy and girl tower, beating James.