Heart's desire

Lily's POV:
James had sat down a couple desks away from me, I pretended not to notice him. The corners of his lips dropped downwards, my heart was breaking. Turn your books to page 312, professor McGonagall said firmly. Everyone nodded or said 'ok' 'yes'. I flipped through the pages to 309, 310, 311, and finally 312. Heart's desire, a spell that turns your least favorite thing into hearts desire.

Hearts' desire, or Heartus Desiris, is used to turn your least favorite thing into what you're heart desired version of that thing.
You will first want to practice the wand movements. Flick, flick and swirl. Practice this until you can do it quickly and smoothly.
Incantation, practice the incantation so you can say it smoothly. Desired! Practice the incantation, desired! To smoothly preform this spell
Put it together, preform on your least favorite thing. Desired! Flick flick and swirl. Make sure you say your incantation as you do the wand movements.

This wasn't going to be too difficult. I pulled my wand out, Flick flick and swirl. Flick flick and swirl!
I was getting better, but I wasn't good yet.

I've got the wand movements down! Time to work on the incantation. Desired! Desired!

At least my mind is off James, but I still turn to him on and off.

I've got it, Desired!
I will just add the wand movements and incantation together!
Desired! I yell while doing my wand movements.
I pull my dress from my bag, the brown one I hate. I placed them on my desk, DESIRED! I yell while doing my wand movements. For a moment nothing happens, but then a swirl of cloudy mist surrounds my dress. It lifts up into the air, as a beautiful emerald green bleeds through the dress. It looks gorgeous, even the professor is staring! Very impressive Miss Evans, professor McGonagall says in her most impressed voice. I smile broadly. After class I get little homework, I look to James he has a mound. Normally I would say "I'll do some" and he would give me a relieved look.

After all our classes I headed to dinner, I sat down with Marlene and Alice. Lily, said Marlene in a calm voice. Yeah I said stretching out the 'a'. James wasn't cheating on you. She said quickly. He wasn't? I asked very surprised. He got a dare to song her. Alice said in a sympathetic voice. What a mistake.