A bit too beautiful

James POV:

As I followed lily to the head girl and boy tower, I wondered if she was mad? I reached the 5th floor where she was waiting for me. We need a password she said, annoyed, oh um Jily Pevans? I said, she rapidly blushes. I laughed, she gave me a scowl, how about fire wiskey. FINE! she yelled, fire wiskey, she said to the centaur painting and it swung open revealing the wonderful head boy and girl common room. There was a read leather sofa with an arm chair next to it, against the wall were two oak wood desks with gold and red striped arm chairs. Lily's draw dropped, then she dragged her trunk up to her dorm with haste. I pulled my trunk into my dorm, there was a king sized bed, a desk, and a huge closet that two people could fit in. I flopped on my bed, thinking about Lily Evans and all the shagging we could do in my closet. I eventually went down to my common room, and sat there until I fell asleep.

James dream:
I was with lily and we were under a tree by the lake. And I just stared at her, and she stared at me.
Stare
Stare stare
Stare
Stare

That was it.

James POV:

I woke up with lily by my side, she was reading, Lily? What are doing here? I asked, reading she said, on a Saturday, I asked. Yes she said as flipped the page in her book. Um Evans, do you think we could start over? As friends I asked cautiously, she put her book down and looked at me, She smiled softly before nodding. She put her nose back in her book, I just watched her she was so beautiful. She was "a bit too beautiful" I dunno how long I watched her, but eventually she went to go get breakfast and I followed. She sat down with Alice and Marlene, Sirius was sitting with Marlene so I sat with Sirius, Remus and peter joined us. We all ended up chatting and laughing, and as we left the great hall together I asked lily if we could talk alone. Oh alright she said, but make it quick.

Sorry this is a short chapter xoxo Addie.