Stay away from her.

James's POV:

Lily fell asleep in my arms, I cradled her. She was so pretty, her red hair was flaming. After awhile, she woke up, Lily I said eagerly. Mhmmmhmf, she said into my chest, I chuckled. I'm gonna go find Marlene and Alice, she said, she went into the bathroom to put on something. She came out with her hair brushed, a light pink top and some jeans. Have fun Evans, I said as we exited her dorm. You too, she said. I sat down on the sofa, and picked up my dairy. YES, James a Potter has a dairy! I wrote about how Lily wanted me to stay with her, and I got to hold her. I got bored so I left my common room to do something, I wrapped my dairy in my invisibility cloak. I stepped out of the portrait hole, I rounded a corner to find Snape. Snape, I said glaring, Potter he spat at me. Before he could insult me I pushed him against the wall, pointing my wand at his throat. He looked terrified, but tried to pretend he didn't care. Don't   touch   LILY! I yelled at him, or else I'll hurt you in some way that I'll invent, I said. Do what to me? He questioned foolishly, do you want to find out? I asked, no, he said annoyed that I was winning. Good, get to your friends I said leaving him. I went to go find Sirius, and OMFG, you will never guess who I found him with. Remus, was crying, and Sirius had his arms around him, my draw dropped. Your not a monster, Remus, Sirius kept repeating. My two best friends were in a relationship, like a romantic one. Guys, I said quietly, we better tell you something said Sirius as he helped the tear-stained-Remus get up. We walked into my old dorm, we are gay, Remus said weakly. Remus is gay, I'm bisexual, Sirius stated. What about Marlene, I asked, we were never really together. Sirius said. Ok, ok THIS IS A LOT TO TAKE IN, I yelled. I know prongs, I know, Sirius said. Is Marlene ok, I asked. Well actually, she said she just wanted to be friends, Sirius stated. I walked out of my old dorm without saying a word, and ran back to my common room. This was so strange, but I would support my friends at any cost.

Lily's POV:

Marlene was squinting out the window, Marley, Alice said worriedly, you've got to tell us what's wrong. I don't want to, she said still squinting out the window. Did something happen with Sirius, I asked. She had been with him in the past hour, but she had no romantic interest in him so nothing like that would have happened. Marley, I said demandingly, what happened with you and Sirius. I'm mad at Sirius, she said, stubbornly. Why, said Alice drawing out the 'y'. Because he lied to me she said crossly, about what, I asked. He said he had no interest in Remus, and that bisexual people aren't aloud at Hogwarts. He is dating Remus, and he's bisexual she said, almost yelling. What, me Alice said in chorus drawing out the 'a'. Yeah, I know, she huffed. He lied about some important things, and we swore to be each other's diary. I told him all my secrets, and now he won't tell me his. I'm sorry Marley, I said, let's go down to the kitchens. Yeah, Alice agreed, maybe it will get your mind off things. Ok, She said reluctantly, we headed down to the kitchens. It's my turn to tickle the pair, Marlene argued. No, you did last time it's my turn Alice argued back. You guys are arguing like five year olds I said, as I tickled the pair. Oh hello misses, the house elf said. What may I get you? Alice ordered our usual, but extra treacle fudge. We ran back up to my old dorm, and played truth or dare. Alice truth or dare, I asked. Dare, she said proudly. I dare you to flirt with Frank Longbottom. She blushed, me and Marlene laughed. Ok she said, she snuck down out of our dorm, luckily Frank was down there. We heard Alice and Frank talk and laugh, Alice ran back up squealing. Frank asked me out! She said excitedly. Congratulations, I said, throwing fake confetti into the air. Ok, Marlene truth or dare, Alice asked. Truth, she said quickly, who was your first kiss? Johnson, she said, blushing. Oooh, Johnson, I teased. Shut up, Marlene said. I laughed. Lily, truth or dare, Marlene asked. Truth, I replied. Do you like James Potter, She asked. I wasn't supposed to lie, so I went with maybe. They squealed, shut up it's nothing I told them. Well I'm gonna head back to my dorm, bye I said exiting there dorm. I carefully made my way back to my common room, keeping an eye out for Snape. I reached the centaur painting, fire wiskey, I said and stepped into the deserted common room.

Hey Guyys. So I wanna ask, do you play any sports or have any hobbies? I love Baking, writing, and making stuff or DIY. Also do you have any siblings, I have 2 brothers and an older sister. XOXOXO Addie 🧁 CUPCAKES FOR ALL! *throws everyone legendary homemade cupcake*