Time jump, Authors note.

Hey everyone! So I'm jumping to the Easter holidays! So I know you must be like: WHAAAAT ABOUT THE REST OF THE STORY! *dodges things you throw at me* ok ok, sorry. This story is getting dull. I want it to still be interesting. So here are some short stories of what happened between our last chapter and the new chapters.

DATE: October 31st
Lily's POV:
I rolled into James's arms, yawning. me and James had been dating for 5 weeks now. James! JAAAmes! I spoke in a wiser-yell. He blinked his open and reached onto the side table to grab his glasses. Mor'n Lily-Flower, he said in a slang tone. I giggled and lightly slapped his arm. It's Halloween! I said excitedly, yes you are right, he said in his pretend-smart voice. Cmon let's get dressed he said pulling me out of our bed.

I served myself eggs, Alice sat down next to me. Hey girl, she said playfully. Hey, I said back. Are you going to the Halloween party? She whispered. Yea, James asked me last week. I replied happily. Frank asked me yesterday, Alice spoke trying not scream. I smiled, and dug into my food.

After all our classes me and James walked up to the heads common room.

James, I'm almost done! I yelled from the bathroom. I came out about a minute later. I was wearing black leggings, a neon orange off-the-shoulder sweater and my hair was braided. You look perfect, James said eagerly. James led me to the Griffindor common room. There were teens from other houses who had been invited by Griffindors. Not a Slytherin in sight! James caught sight of Sirius and decided to go tease him and Remus. Alice tapped me on the shoulder, hey Lils she said enthusiastically. Happy Halloween, we said in sync. We burst into giggles, accio cupcakes I said pointing my wand at the food. Two delicious chocolate cupcakes zoomed into my hands. I handed one to Alice, thanks she winked. No problem, I replied.

James! It's stained! I yelled, you need muggle detergent to clean it! What f*ck is detergent! James yelled, just use magic he spoke expectantly. It's a stain, I mocked his voice stretching out the 'a'. James, you were the one who spit fire wiskey all over my shirt! Well- I cut him off, well you got WAY too drunk!

DATE: December 25th
James's POV:
Lily smiled at me as she awoke. Marry Christmas hunny, she spoke sweetly. We had decided to stay at Hogwarts this year, for Christmas. Our dorm was surrounded in gifts. Oooooooooh! I said childishly, Lily giggled. I wanna open gifts! I moaned. Let me put something on. She was right, she was naked, but so was I. I climbed out of bed and grabbed my  robe, and handed Lily hers. She slipped it on, and put her hair in a messy bun.
We opened many gifts. I gave Lily a stack of books, and some hot things to were. I got a hat and a bow tie from Lily. My mom sent me her famous brownies and a sweater. Sirius gave me this fun muggle thing called slime. Remus gave me the ultimate pranking with magic book. Peter gave me some berty bots every flavor beens. Marlene and Alice teamed up and got me honey dukes chocolate. Lily got a huge box of cinnamon cookies from her mum. Her dad got her a necklace that had her initial on it. Snape sent her a love letter. Sirius, Remus and Peter got her a bracelet. Marlene got her a turquoise and green scarf. Alice and Frank gave her a head band. Pretty good haul this year.
I got dressed in a sweater and a pair of jeans. Lily wore a sweater, leggings and the necklace and bracelet she got.

DATE: February 14th
Lily's POV:
I snuck out of bed, and slipped into my favorite sweater and a pair of skinny jeans. I snuck down to kitchens, it was 5 am. I tickled the pair and the portrait swung open revealing the kitchens. A small house elf told me to come in. I ordered James favorite dessert and waited while the house elves worked. A while later around 6 am they finished. I thanked them before heading back up to our dorm.

I got everything ready for James, this would be the best Valentines ever. He woke up at about 7 am, happy valentines! I whisper-yelled. He pulled his glasses on and took the sight into view. Awww thank you Lily-Flower he kissed my forehead. I smiled.

James's dessert was gone, and he had read the sweet card I gave him. He gave me a card as well.
Lily-Flower, happy valentines. I love you so so so very much. You mean the world to me. I always have a hard time not kissing you every second I'm around you. You make happy. I miss you when you go to the bathroom or to hang out with your friends. You are my world and you always will be. Lots of kisses Jamsie.
His card was very sweet and a bit funny and cute and James!

Those stories pretty much add up to the Easter holidays! Vote and Comment your thoughts on these stories! Xoxoxo Addie