A proposal

Lily's POV:

I was sitting on my bed, bored out of my mind. James had just left me here. I fell a asleep, later someone picked me up. There is my Lily-flower, James said enthusiastically. I giggled, he kissed me it was slow at first, but then it became fast. He broke away, and set me back down on the bed. No James don't leave me here, I won't he reassured me. Accio! He yelled, and some beautifully wrapped roses zoomed in. The Roses were red, and wrapped in light pink tissue paper with a gold ribbon. He got down on one knee, Lily Evans, will you be my girlfriend? He asked. I was frozen, did I even like James? Did he really like me? Would my parents like him? My instincts were pulling me, and before I knew what I was doing I blurted out 'YES'. James scooped me up, and kissed me. It was slow and passionate, we both put as much love into the kiss as we could. We broke apart, and James smiled at me. This would be the most memorable Sunday. He carried me down to breakfast, James was quite popular among everyone so they all cheered when he kissed me. The only ones not cheering were the Slytherins, Snape was looking the angriest. When we sat down I told James that Snape was upset and would probably attempt to capture me again. I'll protect you, Lily-Flower. He said pulling me closer. I served myself some eggs, and bacon. James made me giggle a lot, it was hard to eat my breakfast. After we ate we headed up to the common room for a nap, however since James was carrying me he put me in his bed. What are you doing, I giggled. Didn't we wanna take a nap? Yeah, I said still giggling. I realized he wanted me in his bed, so I popped under the covers. He left the dorm to get me something comfy to where. He came back with a camisole, from my trunk. Here he said tossing it to me. I realized now that I was his girlfriend, and he trusted me so I trusted him. I changed out of my jeans and tee-shirt and put the camisole on. Is pink your favorite color? He said looking at my peach pink panties paired with the black camisole. I once again giggled. He pulled me into the bed, and rolled over on top of me. He peppered me with kisses, along my neck. I giggled, this wasn't natural for me, I never giggled. He kissed up my neck leading to my lips, where he stoped to kiss me. I kissed him back I could feel him smiling through the kiss and I smiled too. We broke apart only for air, before melting into each other again.

James POV:

We fell asleep, Lily was in my arms.
I woke up, and reached for my glasses before pushing them onto my nose. Lily was soundly sleeping, I through my arm over her tiny waist. She was small, and light. I pulled her onto me, I could grab her with one arm. She was still sleeping, I put my arms around her, to protect her. I heard footsteps, but I ignored them. Most likely Sirius, he opened the door and loudly entered. Lily was startled, and woke up. Oops, He said. Oh my god, Sirius! Lily, yelled. She pulled the blanket over herself. Wow, padfoot, I scoffed. He stared at the door frame blushing brightly red. Remus, came up, trying to get him to come back. That just made it worse, oh no, Remus said now blushing. Lily gave both of them a stern look. Remus pulled Sirius away, and they headed off together. I got out of bed, staring at the window. Lily had gone back to sleep. She won't go anywhere she can't walk.
I reassured myself, as I went into the bathroom to change. I headed to Lily's dorm, I brought all her stuff, her trunk make up and dresses. I set it down in my room, now she was living with me.