No. 19 camping part 2: fight of our lives

Lily:
We followed Sirius to go get some dinner and s'mores by the fire. All of a sudden both boys grabbed my wrists and began running. Hurry up Lily-flower! James yelled he and Sirius were almost dragging me. I was relying on them for support, they let go of me. Ouch! I fell on my knees, scraping them. Oops... Sirius said worriedly. I gave Marlene and Alice a Come on help me look. They got up and stood beside me, I brushed the dirt off my knees. I gave James and Sirius a look, they dashed and we ran after them. GET BACK HERE YOU PRICKS, I yelled as me Alice and Marlene gained on them. You will pay with much pain. Alice called after them.

They stopped putting their hands up in defeat, You wi- win. They panted. I crossed my arms, and Marlene and Alice slyly crossed James and Sirius's hands behind their back. Hey! James said. I think there is something you two need to say. I told them. Sorry Lily. They said glumly. Good. Marlene said and she took Alice back to the fire. I'm getting out of here! Sirius yelled, he ran and jumped down the slope to the fire. Well M.r. That leaves you and me. I said. Yes it does he replied back. I squared up and he did the same. I burst into giggles, it was hard to be Serious with James. He gave me a sly smile, and came up to me. My forehead came up to his lips, he placed a kiss right there. His warm breath tickling my skin. He grabbed me by the hips, pulling me closer to him. You are so caught. I said into his chest. No no I have caught you, he whispered into my hair. He placed his thumb on my chin, and looked my straight in the ye before pulling me into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same. Our kiss seemed so magical, so perfect. - grrrrr grumble grumble - I heard from James's stomach. Let's go eat, I said, laughing. We ran - skipped down the slope to the fire. I sat down on one of the log benches with Alice and Marlene. Steak! Danny (that is Marlene's bf) said, as he flipped it. Marlene flashed him a grin, she is so wrapped up in him! Let's play truth or dare while we wait for dinner! Sirius said. Come here! He said to Remus. Remus obeyed and sat in his lap. Now we can play, Remus said. Ok James truth or dare? Danny asked. Truth. He said. Okay, I dare you to tell us the nastiest thing you've done with Lily. Sirius said eagerly. That wasn't going to be my suggestion, said Frank, who was lowering his hand. Good enough. Danny said happily. My mouth was open, and I was turning red. Surely James wouldn't share the nastiest thing we've done. Had sex. He said proudly. I put my hand over my mouth. When? Asked Sirius anxiously. Christmas Eve earlier this year. He said. CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU'VE LIVED UP YOUR LIFE LONG GOAL!!! Sirius shouted. That wasn't needed.. I said, embarrassed. Okay, well Danny, T or D. James asked. T. Danny said. Do you really like Marlene? James asked. Danny looked Marlene straight in the eye before answering, yes. Marlene smiled. Alice t or d, Danny asked. D! She said. I dare you to run around saying, hi and I love the moon!!! Danny stated. Alice rolled her eyes before getting out of her seat. HI AND I LOVE THE MOON!!! She yelled as she ran around our camp. - crack - we heard a branch snap. I peered over my shoulder, and Alice sat back down.

Death eaters! They appeared suddenly, as they popped out of the wood. I stood up, and pulled my wand out. Lily no! James shouted. He stood up, and pulled his wand out too. A death eater came close to me. Don't touch her! James yelled at the cloaked man. James blocked me, everyone else stood up pointing their wands. Boom! One of the death eaters shot a curse at our fire, making it explode. I felt myself hit the ground, and I heard thunks near me. I looked up, everyone had flew into the air when the fire exploded. James lifted me up, and slung me over his shoulder. Danny! Marlene screamed. Danny was covered in blood, he wasn't moving. Marlene put her ear to his chest. She looked up, her eyes full of tears. He's gone, she cried. James put me down, so I could comfort my friend. I never got to say I love you. She whispered.

Spell after spell shot past me. Marlene was so upset by Danny's death she was almost using unforgivable curses. Silencio! I yelled, while dodging a curse. Crucio! Yelled a death eater. The curse hit me, I layer on the ground wriggling and screaming in pain. I closed my eyes, and it was a bit before I opened them again.