Tell me the password!

Lily's POV:
I woke up to yet another day in the hospital wing, and madam Pomfrey cane rushing in one que to take care of me. This was getting old, she would change my bandages, give me some type of awful medicine, and then put yet more dittany one me. How much dittany did I need? However, today she took off my bandages, and told me I was free to go. I got up, OUCH, I said, I had not sat up in a long time. I walked out of the hospital wing to the head boy and girl dorm. I felt so tired and weak, but I kept walking. When I finally got to the dorm I couldn't remember the password, but just then James Potter, found me. Evans, he said brightly, you are well. I gave him a stern look, what's password, I said annoyed. Oh ho ho, Miss Evans forgot the password to her own dorm. Yes, I said rolling my eyes, my hands on my hips. How about this, he said with a cheeky grin, I'll tell you the password if you go out with me. We already have our trip to hogsmeade planned, I said annoyed. Well, he said frowning a bit, you missed it. What I said, in a highly annoyed voice, yeah you were in the hospital wing for 3 weeks. WHAT! I said, how much homework have I missed, I whined. Whoa, your upset about missing homework he said, in disbelief. YES! I yelled at him, now give me the bloody password or I'll bloody Kill you, I said glaring at him. No no no, you have to agree to go out with me, NO. I say firmly, what happened to being friends he asked. You now bloody ****ing what, I yelled at him. NOW TELL ME THE PASSWORD OR I SWEAR TO MERLIN ILL KILL YOU! Nope. He said, he thought I was kidding, I ran full force at him, but He dashed I ran after him. I was wearing a pair of black leggings and a baggy shirt, my hair was flying every wear. He ran out onto the deserted grounds, the ground was covered with orange leaves. The cold crisp air brushed against me, but I kept chasing him. Finally he stopped, Ha I said, you surrendered. He was panting out of breath, fine he said. I chuckled and sat down next to him. I tried not to chatter my teeth, but I was freezing and I couldn't hold it back. He pulled his jacket of and put it around me, I moved closer to him as we sat there together.

Hey my fellow Jily shippers, I wanted to ask, what is your favorite color? My favorite colors are teal, pale pink, and lavender. Also, please tell me what you think of the story, and fell free to bring on the criticism. XoXo Addie

I just learned how to make my own emoji! Here it is ^ now you know how I look

I just learned how to make my own emoji! Here it is ^ now you know how I look. Well kinda.