Love, love, stupid love!

Lily's POV:

I woke up, I remembered that I had slept with James. He was in the bathroom, doing something or other. I got up, and pulled a baggy tee-shirt over myself. I yawned, my hair was a rat's nest. Wait a second, how come my tee-shirt was in here? I looked around all my things were in here. James! I thought, I knocked on the bathroom door. A minute later James appeared, he was wearing a pair of jeans, a quidditch sweatshirt that said Potter on the back and his hair was very scruffy. James, why is all my stuff here? Because, he spoke in a mocking tone. I rolled my eyes, he laughed. Why were you in the bathroom? I asked curiously. Getting ready, he said excitedly. For what, I asked, still puzzled. For the couples party, he said, as if he thought I knew. What when!? I said almost yelling. In half an hour, he said winking. Your coming as my date, he spoke confidently. Ok... I muttered. I hung my head and slowly made my way into the bathroom. I came out about 15 minutes later. I was wearing pink lip gloss and no other make up. James taught me that I was pretty without makeup. My leggings were plaid paired with my light pink sweatshirt. My hair was in a bun, and I had a headband on. Let's go Lily-Flower, James said pleased. I playfully rolled my eyes. We headed off to the party. We walked out onto the grounds, the orange leaves rustling under our feet. A tent was in site, we headed toward it. After you, James said bowing. I giggled and stepped in. It was amazing, straight ahead was food, to the right there were some people playing truth or dare and to the left music was playing and people were dancing. Sirius and Remus we're playing truth or dare with some other 7th and 6th year couples. Marlene was dancing with some guy, and Alice was shagging with Frank. Wow, is all I could manage. We headed over to the right we're everyone was playing truth or dare. We sat down with Sirius and Remus. Oi! Moony and Padfoot, sitting in a tree- James began. I cut him off with a look. I'm going to get drinks I said, I got up and headed over to the food table. I grabbed a bottle of fire wiskey and poured it evenly into two glasses. I headed back over to James. I dropped the glasses and they broke. James was shagging a black-haired girl. James broke apart when he heard the glass break. My eyes filled with tears, Lil- James tried. I cut him off, WE ARE OVER. Is all I could muster. I ran as far away as I could, I knew tomorrow was Monday and that I should get sleep. I was heartbroken, James left me for a girl who he didn't even know the name of. Although, he might have been cheating on me and did know her name. I slept with James, I trusted him. We have soulmate patronuses! I ran into hogsmead, and found an inn. It was two galleons a night. I payed the short and old man at the "goat head inn". And descended to my room. There was a small bed, a dresser and a counter. I pulled my bun out and did my best to wash my face with the pale of water they gave me. I nestled into the old creaky bed. The next morning I was awoken by a knocking on my door. Who's there? I moaned. Professor Dumbledoor, said a calm voice. Come in, I mumbled. I rolled out of bed and put my hair in a messy bun. He sat down on my bed. Miss Evans, we would like to know why you, never came back to the castle last night. Oh, I stuttered for a minute. Well Professor, my boyfriend cheated on me, I spoke with tears in my eyes. I see, he said sympathetically. I nodded, we need you to come back to the castle, he spoke calmly. Yes sir, I spoke a bit embarrassed for my actions. He walked me back to the castle. I headed up to my common room. James was pacing looking worried, he looked up as I came in with relief. I rushed past him into my dorm before he could say anything. Accio Trunk I said as my drunk zoomed in. Accio clothes I yelled and the rest of the things from James's room came flying into my room. I burst into tears, and muffled my face in my pillow. I had no James, I was so lost. Love, love, stupid love!

Sorry for the short chapter only like 809 words! Did you like this chapter? Comment!