Death eaters.

James's POV:

I couldn't sleep, I kissed Lily Evans. Finally, after 6 years, finally. All I could think about was what will happen next? Will we last? Would she wanna be girlfriend? Did she really like me? I didn't know the answers, that's what kept me up.

I woke up to a loud crash coming from our common room. LILY! I yelled, running down the stairs to see what happened. Sirius was holding Lily, as Remus was trying to keep a death eater busy. I was in my pajamas, but I didn't care. I joined moony on holding the death eater off. Curses flew past us, but we kept fighting. PETRIFICUS TOTALUS! Moony yelled the death eater froze and crashed to the floor. I ran over to Sirius who was holding Lily's limp body. What happened I asked, she was limping because of her ankle and then fell then the death eater got her. Sirius said, let's take her to the hospital wing Moony said. I carried her to the hospital wing, in my pajamas. Sirius went to get madam pomfrey. I laid her down on an empty bed, and Sirius came back with Madam pomfrey. Madam Pomfey wasn't sure what spell the death eater used, so she handed me a vile of medicine and told me to give it to her if she woke up.

Hours seemed to have gone by, Remus was running a hand through Sirius's hair. I smiled weakly, I just missed Lily.

Around 1:00pm Lily woke up. Owwwww, she moaned as she sat up. James, she said as she laid back down in her bed. Yes, Lily-flower? I asked sympathetically, she didn't say anything. She was staring at the vile in my hand. What's that, she asked weakly. Oh, thanks for reminding me, this is potion madam Pomfrey wants you to drink. I said. Ok, she said, as she took it from me and gulped. Ewww, this gross she said, trying not to gag. She said you had to drink all of it, I said. She finished the vile, with a disgusted look on her face. Madam Pomfrey came by and noticed Lily was awake. She asked her if she drank the potion, Lily nodded. You may leave, she said pointing to the door. We walked out and decided to get lunch. Lily was limping because of her ankle. Want some help, I asked. She looked at me in defeat, yes she said quietly. I scooped her up and headed to the great hall. I set her down on a seat next to me. Lily ladled some soup into her bowl, and I did as well. I slurped mine down quickly, but Lily took her time. After she finished we headed back up to our common room. She picked up her book and began reading. I slung my arm around her, she didn't resist. I was playing with her hair as she read. Eventually she put her book down, let's go out on the grounds she said. Good idea, I said nodding. I scooped her up and we made our way to the grounds. The leaves were orange and red, they covered the ground like a blanket. I set Lily down, and pulled her into a kiss. It was slow, but meaningful. I picked her up and set her in my lap. We broke apart to the sound of rustling leaves, some one was coming. Lily gasped, and I picked her up and ran back to the castle. I was breathing heavily, as I made my way back to our common room. Who was that Lily asked. Probably a death eater, I said. I set her down on her bed, James! I can't walk, don't leave me here, she whined. I have marauder meetings Lily-flower, I left her dorm. Well at least I know we're she is.

Hey did you like this chapter? Anyways comment how warm it is outside, it's 37 degrees F tonight for me. I'm out is 11:00pm byyyyee