He saved me

Lily's POV:

I watched as James exited the common room, him and his marauders meetings. I decided to go walk around the castle, I wish I didn't and your about to find out why. As I rounded a corner I tripped over someone's foot, and it was Snape. He stuck his foot out to trip me, he pulled me up, he seemed satisfied that he had got me. He pushed me into a broom closet, Lily Lily, he said evilly. Sev - Snape, I said terrified, oh ho ho. He laughed I have finally got you, he pushed me up against the wall. Now we have a couple this to get down to business with he said, he leaned in towards me squeezing the air out of my lungs. My breathing became heavy, his nose was touching mine, now he said pointing his wand at my throat. Stay away from Potter, or he pushed his wand into my breast, or you'll see he said. I began to scream, silencio he said, and I was silenced. I reached for my wand, but it was to late he grabbed it from me. We were there for the longest time and, my breast was sore from his wand being pressed into it. I became hungry, but he stood there staring at me pushing his wand into my breast. I opened my mouth to moan but nothing came out. After the longest silence, Lily, he said, calmly I love you I really do. Sonorus! He said, I was able to speak again, You don't really love me Se- I blurted out before he silenced me again. So you don't feel the same, pity. He left, locking the broom closet shut so I was stuck there. How was I going to get out? I fell asleep hours later I felt a pair of strong hands grab me by the waist and gently pick me up. Lily? James said as he held me, James, I said weakly. What happened? He asked, Snape got me I said. Cmon Lily-flower he said, as he carried me to my dorm he set me down on my bed and made to walk out the door. James wait! I called after him, yeah he said turning around to face me. Will you stay with me, please? I asked, of course he said sitting down on my bed and lifting me into his lap. I sat there in his arms and I fell asleep.