Through pain and death

Hey everyone! It's been forever since I posted! I've been so busy with school, and my sister has been visiting for the past few months. I hope this chapter can make it up to all of you! ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm doing reader of the week! Comment on a chapter to get a chapter just for you! I'm going to post on Wednesdays now, okay? Alright enjoy!

James POV:
LILY! I yelled as she screamed and lay wriggling on the ground. Before I could get to her she closed her eyes. I felt my face become wet, extremely wet. Her dress was dorn down the side, her hair was full of sweat and there was blood along her hair line. I heard cries, cries out for friends and family to come back, to be here again. Yells, yells of pain and pleading. Voldemort was using pain and the lose of loved ones to win. The war was being fought through pain and death and I could not bear it anymore, I wanted to be where my Lily was. With her, wherever she was. That's where I wanted to be, but I won't abound my friends. Marlene, Alice, Frank, Peter, Remus and Sirius. They were still living, but Danny, I barely knew him and he was dead, gone for sure. I needed hope that Lily was still in there that shes okay. I bent down, my ear to her chest, and I heard it. A little thump, that little thump meant everything to me that day. It meant Lily was alive.

Sirius POV:
I watched as James slowly bent down putting his ear to Lily's chest. I wiped away a tear as he cried out that she was okay. Suddenly, a death eater was holding me. Telling me to stay here, Silencio! He said so I was I
silenced. They were about to do the same to Moony, but I wasn't going to let that happen to my guy. I didn't do what the death eater wanted, so I was getting shot at with curses. Remus kept running, I grabbed his hand, pulling him around the castle and throwing the invisibility cloak over us. Oh Sirius! He whispered delighted that I saved him and that we were alone. I pointed to my mouth and he knew I had been silenced. He used the counter curse, so I could speak again. Now, I'm not going to tell you what happens next, that's between me and my moony, but let's just say it didn't include shirts ;)

James POV (again):

I saw Dumbledoor, professor McGonagall and the other teachers. McGonagall gathered us up and pushed in through the doors of the castle. Mr. Potter, she said quickly, take Miss Evans to the hospital wing will you? Yes, professor I replied. And Mr Potter please round up your house, and get them to your dorm. She said. Okay, I agreed. Marlene, Alice,
Frank, Sirius and Remus. Wait for me in the Griffindor tour, okay? Fine. Sirius said as they headed off. I carried Lily in my arms, as we slowly made our way to the hospital wing.