No. 18 Camping part 1

James:

Lily grabbed my hand as we ran out onto the grounds, we sat by the lake. it was crystal clear, so beautiful. Lily and I loved cuddle by the lake, it was always something to calm us down. The wind was just a light breeze, enough to make Lily's pretty floral dress ripple. James come on! she said pulling me, where are we going? I asked. It's a surprise, she said. We ran through the little buttercups and daisies that covered the ground. A tent came in sight, it was a pretty big tent. I saw the bag Lily had told me to pack earlier, and lots of other peoples bags. We ran, up to the tent. All of a sudden Alice, Frank, Marlene, some guy Marlene was dating, Sirius, Remus, and Peter popped out of the tent! SURPRISE! they yelled in sync, Were going camping! Lily turned to me, I got permission from the headmaster, she said simply. Sooo we are gonna roast smores and tell stories! I said excitedly. Yeah, pretty much. Sirius said. Weeelll, Marlene said. We better set up. Sirius, you were in charge of the air mattresses, Lily said. yup, he said, I got doubles. Lily sighed, at least most of us our couples. Yeah, I said slinging my arm around her. How many? Marlene asked. I got five, Peter can sleep by himself. Well actually, I won't Be staying tonight. he told us. Wormtail! why? Sirius said dragging out the 'y'. Boys you blow up the air Mattresses, except Peter because he isn't staying with us tonight. And what are you girls and Wormtail gonna do? I asked. We'll go find sticks for a fire. I grabbed Lily, don't rip your dress or get hurt. I said, pretending to be in charge. your not my dad! she yelled as she ran off with Peter and the girls. I am your boyfriend! I yelled back.

Peter:

as the girls ran, I panted to keep up. Girls, I have to go. aww why? Alice asked. because I have extra classes. Really? Lily asked. Yeah. I said. Okay have fun Pete. Don't call me Pete girls. Okay, they dropped their heads and ran off. I headed back to castle. I was sure I could make it in time to meet Bellatrix and Severus. I made my to the astronomy tower, that's where we were meeting. I finally made it, I was out of breath from all my walking. There waiting for me were Bellatrix and Severus. Your late Pettigrew, Severus said slyly. Sorry, I mumbled. Well now that your hear we can get down to business. Bellatrix said eagerly.

Okay, the death eaters will run through the forest at 10:00pm onto the grounds? Yes, Bellatrix says. Severus? what is the matter I ask. Oh nothing, he snaps. I can tell hes looking out the window at the tent were all my friends are camping. Why is he so worried? I thought he hated James, and the death eaters will come through forest near their camp.

Lily:

Me and the girls come back through the forest, with sticks and branches. Where is Peter? Remus asks. He had extra classes, Alice says. Peter, has extra classes? James asks puzzled. Yeah. I say. Did you boys blow up the air mattresses? Marlene asks. Yes Marley, Her boyfriend says. Thanks, Danny. Marlene says to him. Let's go start the fire, Frank says. Alice, Marlene, Danny, Remus and Sirius go with Frank to start the fire. They Leave me and James alone. James pushes me up against the nearby tree for support. The rough bark scraped me, but James's soft kiss made all the pain go away. It felt like our lips had been locked for hours. Until, you guessed it, SIRIUS! He came up to James, and as usual attempted to get James to be silly with him. Sirius did this a lot, he was jealous he wasn't getting as much attention from James. But we still loved him, he was like a brother to James and to me. Cmon the fire is ready for smores! Sirius exclaimed. They boys ran over to the fire, and I followed.