The first chapter of an old life

Adoras POV:

It was over. We won. Horde prime was gone and Etheria was safe. We need to do something with the clones and bots but that can wait till later I'm sure.

The wounded were being tended to, the families reunited.

"Now what" came from behind me, I couldn't help but jump.

" oh! Catra! Hey..." she was standing there with Melog at her side.I paused to think about her question...now what..." I'm not exactly sure...I have you and Bow and Glimmer and I think that maybe, just maybe we can heal this place." She nodded looking somewhat content, I could tell she was still scared it was hidden in her eyes but I could tell...I always could.

"Adoras right you know we can heal Etheria best friend squad style!" Bow came up with Glimmer hanging off his arm.

" Yea, were great at quests" Glimmer added.

Yea I guess we are.

We all walked back to the palace in silence but it was a comfortable silence. Walking through the huge stone doors Bow turned to his room, Glimmer to hers and I turned to mine. Before walking in I looked at Catra still  standing in the hall looking lost and confused.

" come on. You can stay with me" I held my hand out to her. She grabbed it following me inside. She looked around and  her ears stood straight up.

" this is where you sleep!" She was thoroughly amazed

"Yea, it's a lot different from the horde."  I laughed "My first night here i may or may not have destroyed a bed." She started laughing with me, it may be cheesy but I love her laugh.

I sat down in my bed patting the spot next to me signaling her to come sit with me. She came and sat throwing a leg over my lap.

" Adora...?" She paused her ears folding down on her head " what now? I don't mean with Etheria I mean with...us. What now for us?"

I looked at her eyes, I've seen her scared, anxious, mad, and every other emotion you can think of but this...this was different. She looked hopeful and terrified at the same time, like she wasn't trying to let herself get her hopes up to much, she was hiding behind her walls awaiting an attack. I grabbed her hand out of her lap

" you said you love me right?" She nodded "and I love you. I need you Catra and I'm never going anywhere ever again. I would say we're just crazy enough to make this work." I smirked

She looked at me before smiling.

"Does that mean what I hope it means?" The fear in her eyes being over come by the blissful look of hope " can we really be together."

I held her face in my hand placing a slow sweet kiss on her lips.

" I Wouldn't have it any other way" her ears perked back up and she jumped grabbing my shoulders rolling us both back landing on my chest

"Your an idiot" she chuckled

"Yea, but you love me anyway" she blushed looking away. Hmm I think I won that one.

A/n: ok guys I've recently got way to in to this fandom and decided to write this to fill my need for more catradora and I hope I can fill some of y'all's to lol. Idk if this'll do any good at all but I'm doing it anyway!

Love y'all!
Panda

P.s updates are gonna be every Sunday :)