𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘪𝘦𝘨𝘦 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩: 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘛𝘸𝘰

{the siege of the north; part two}

   "i can't believe i lost him," katara fell to the ground.

   sokka began to comfort her, "you did everything you could." he turned to hana, "you, however, didn't. why?"

   she swallowed, " i couldn't."

   "what do you mean?" he demanded answers.

   "my arm," she sighed. "the ship was blown up and my arm was injured. zhao's healers healed it physically but my bending-"

   "it's not right," the girl with white hair concluded.

   "yes."

   "i can heal you," katara got up. "come," she pulled her over to the pond.

   katara lifted an orb of water into the air. she pulled it close to her and put it on hana's arm. it began to glow around it. this went on for a few moments until she let it go.

   "does it feel better?" katara asked.

   "may i?" she looked at yue.

   yue nodded and hana dropped to the ground. she lifted a piece of the earth easily.

  she gasped, "oh shit, it worked!"

   "i am glad, but we have to find aang," sokka said. "zuko can't have gotten far."

   "okay," she nodded her head. "i want to help."

   "fine."

   sokka helped the white-haired girl onto appa. he climbed up after her. katara and hana followed them. sokka walked up to appa's head and held his reigns.

   momo jumped up as well, he looked sad, if that were even possible.

   katara tapped him, "it's all right. you stay here, momo, in case aang comes back."

   he jumped off appa's back and sokka yelled, "yip! yip!"

   appa launched himself into the air. they flew for a while. they looked down hoping to see any sign of the two boys.

   she learned many things from this journey to find aang. including the girl with white hair, was infact, a princess.

   hana, when she was young, at least, wouldn't have thought she'd be working with one royal. imagine her shock when she came to find out she was working with two.