Prologue

I still haven't reach the place, it's so fucking far but has a scenic view, a garden full of flowers and the sky were filled with stars.

I love it.

I already heard some noises but it's too vague. I enter the arc and saw a lot of people, chatting, the place makes me so calm. Along with the band and it's design are so creative.

The tables were placed at every steps, the performer and the band at are the center. I tried to called the gang, but they're all too busy.

So I took a seat the side, waiting for them to callback.

"Hey y'all I'm back, so what song are we tryna perform today?" A random girl said through the mike as the crowd shouted.

I can't see clearly her face, but I can say her hair is in afro.

"My Favorite Part"

"By Mac Miller right?" She asked.

"Yes!" Someone shouted.

"That guy over there, what's your name?" She said as she pointed at a random guy.

"Come right here and join me to sing this song" The girl let out a laugh and they started to sing.

My phone rang.

"Nigga, where are you?" Taco said, I saw him from a far.

"I'm already here, just raise your fucking hands" Taco stood up, raised his hands and waved it.

"Aight, I see you. I'm coming down" I hang up the call and went down to their place.

I quickly took a seat at Solo's side while she was just smiling.

My back was facing the platform.

"The fuck, you nigga here, have this drink" She handed me a glass.

"There's no alcohol with it"

I shrugged my shoulders and drank it. I texted him where we are, you know update.

I got enough on my mind
But I can make time for something so divine

Everyone sang at the song, I couldn't help it but to smile. Her voice is so powerful and cool along with the guy's voice.

It reminds me of her, where we covered that song, it brings back the sweet memories that I missed.

I tried to find some pictures of us at my phone, but I forgot that I deleted it all. I haven't seen her after that surgery. I left for the sake of her life.

It was against my fucking will to agree with her Mom.

I was too infatuated with him, he's different from the others making me want him for life. I was so stupid to fall in and I have no idea that I'm silently hurting her, too blind to see and feel it.

I hate myself.

Everyone clapped at her. She asked again what song to perform next.

"See you again"

"Is that by Wiz Khalifa?" She asked.

"By Tyler, The Creator featuring Me!" Kali shouted as the girl laughed and started to press some keys.

Well, that is one kind of an intro, must be her own covered song.

You live in my dream states, relocate my fantasy

I noticed everyone in the table were at the dance floor, slow dancing. Kali with her man, Taco and Jasper haha, Syd and Steve, while Crystal is taking a video.

Me, Solo, Frank and Rocky were the only one left at the table.

The girl let out a small laugh, a really familiar laugh and I turn my back at her.

Her eyes were closed, feeling every lyrics like she's pouring her heart out.

Can I get kiss? And can you make it last forever

She opened her eyes and laid at mine.

I don't know if I'ma see you again.

She suddenly widen it, like she have seen a ghost. I'm still looking at her, I have no idea who she is.

"Nigga stop looking at her, you're making C cry" Rocky whispered at me.

Cry?

C?

There's only one C whom always Rocky calls.

And that's Callista.