Memories

Tony took me downstairs and I was in a place that looked familiar but I didn't know  what from. (Blink means we are going back to a memory that happened in the time I lost my memories) BLINK I was laying in a bed at the hype house and Taylor was pacing the room. "What are you doing and why am I in your bed" "Well I have to get you to the lab but I don't know  how to without anyone seeing you, or noticing your gone" he said stopping and then pacing the room again. "Y/n where are you we have to go home to get ready for the party later tonight" ondre said nocking on the Taylors door. "You need to hide. Here go in the closet I'll get ride of him" "No I'm going with him you can't control me and I'm not going with you" I said opening the door to go with ondre.  "Why we're you in Taylors room" he asked as we walked up stairs to the roof to get on the helicopter. BLINK I was back in reality and Tony was handing me water to help me relax from the memory I just had. "So ever time that happens I watch things that have happened to me in the past" I asked considering the fact that I don't even know my name. "Yes whenever you remember something you get a  flashback" Tony said helping me to the couch in the living room. "Will I ever get to know  what fully happened in my life before I lost my memories" I said sitting down on the couch. "Yes but we have to wait till Ondre gets back so he can give you an shot that has a solution in it to help you get back to normal and you will remember everything that happened that day. Then we can go to the police and tell them what Taylor did to you and he will go to jail" tony said walking into the kitchen.

A/n I don't know ow if you all can comprehend what us happening but if you can't let me know  and I will explain it in a better way.