Answers

"Yessssss omg yes baby" He put the ring on me and picked me up! He spun me around then placed me down  he grabbed my chin and kissed me. It started turning into a make out session but I pulled away. " Let's just enjoy this for now then when we get home we can do that " I said with a smirk looking at the water. We sat down and drank some wine. Now mind you wine had alcohol so we a little drunk😂 I went to go stand up and ondre pulled me back down. "Baby. My brother wants to go to this party with his wife tonight, do you wanna go home and I'll meet you there afterwards "(xavior)He said kissing my neck. "Im fine with that. Ill be waiting" He smiled then got up. He went to a different car and I went in the one I came in.  When I got home I went upstairs. It has been about 2 hours since I left and I heard quiet knocking at the door. I went down stairs and opened the door Ondre was standing there looking down. "What's wrong bubs" I said pulling him into the house. "I ran a red light" He said putting his head down again. I started laughing then took him upstairs. "You need to lay down your have had way to much to drink" I put him on the bed and he moaned. Witch kinda turned me on. "Baby are you okay" "No look. It's sticking up" He said pointing at his boner. "Thats your dick" I said handing him a cup of water. He tried to put it down but it sprung back up. "It won't go away"

A/n welp this was funny!! 😂😂