challenge pt 1

I woke up the next day and I was on top of Ondre and Tony was in the bed too. I rolled off of Ondre  and went to go get ready for school. After my shower I got dressed in this

Once I finished I went down stairs and made myself some coffee before I was heading out the door to a car I called for when I got out the shower

Once I finished I went down stairs and made myself some coffee before I was heading out the door to a car I called for when I got out the shower. I got in the car and headed off to school. When I got to school I went to my dorm and sat there for a little before my first class started. I got a text from Ondre saying "hey bbg I just wanted to say good morning and I hope you have a good day at school" The text warmed my heart and I bleshed a little while reading. It was time for my first class so I got my backpack and went to class. "Good morning everyone. Today we are going to be doing  a project so you will need a partner" I knew I didn't want to pick the boy I madeout with because tony and ondre would get mad at me so I chose this girl named lily. Lily was the shy kid at school but was like super smart so the project would be easy to do. "Hi I'm y/n and I wanted to know  if you wanted to do the project with me, I know  you don't know me but maybe we can bound over this" "I mean I gess we can ill meet you after school in the cort-yard be there by 3" "Okay thank you" I said as the bell rang and I had to go to my next class. School went by really slow for some reason today but that's fine I guess. Once I had my last class I raced down to the Cort yard and waited for lily. It was 2:58. Sooner or later lily came and we started on the project. The project was about the economy. I didn't really know what to do so I just sat there. "Okay so you can look up the stuff and write them down then I'll write a paper on it and we will both present it" Lily said looking down at the ground. "Okay sounds good so when do you want this Information by" "Oh I need it by tmrw morning" "Will do. I'll see you tmrw then. Bye" "Bye" She replied with and walked away. I went to get some snacks from the snack Hall and then went to my dorm room to get stared on researching information on the economy. I was about half way through getting all the information done when I got a text from tony saying "I miss you... Can I come and stay the night plz. I promise we won't fuck" I just laughed at the text because I knew damn well that bitch would get horny real quick but I said yes because I wanted to see how long he would last before he would break. It was about an hr before he got there but once he did I let him in and he went and sat on my bed. I got in the bed with him and got back to writing down information. He grabbed me by the waist and watched as I finished getting all the information. Once I was done I shut off the computer and put in on my dest in the corner then got back on the bed with tony. "I love you baby" He said looking at me. "Aww I love you too bubs"  I layed down and played with his hair and sooner or later he fell asleep. Once I knew he was knocked out I got up and went to get some dinner for both of us. When I returned he was sitting up in the bed and  he was red as hell. "What's wrong baby why you so red" I said setting down the food on the bed. He just looked at me concerned. "Baby what's wrong what happened?" "Y-y-your n-next d-d-oor ne-ighbor Came to your room because i-i-i was jerking o-o-off . I'm so sorry" I just laughed because I knew he had a wet dream about me... "Bubs you can't do that on campus" "I know I'm sorry. I just said we wouldn't fuck and I couldn't hold back" I laughed again and he looked at me and smirked. "Wait no. Tony no went can't do it here. Look I'll make you a deal if you can make it the whole night without jerking off or fucking me this weekend we can do it as much as you want I don't care If cant go to school for a while it will be your reward" He smiled at me and replied with "bet mamma's" I bit my lip because I knew I was going to get horny somewhere or somehow tonight...

A/m I hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry I haven't posted in a while I have been busy with school work so it's hard to post on busy days but I will try and post more  often. Have a blessed day and keep a smile on your face!