The question

Me and dre decided we would go to Hawaii for our vacation to get away. We have been here for a few weeks now and Tony's death was almost completely off my mind. I went through rough nights, but I made it out. ondre said he had something big planned for us and I needed to look nice. I took a shower to get ready and then put this on.

I didn't know where he wanted me to meet him so I texted him

So I waited till I heard a knock at the door

So I waited till I heard a knock at the door. I went and opened it. "Hello Y/n. I'm here to take you to Mr. Lopez" "Okay" I grabbed my purse then followed him out to this nice car. I got in the passenger side and the man passed me a blindfold. I carefully put in on then sat back. The car ride was mostly quiet besides the calm music comming from the radio. I felt the car stop then my door side opened. Someone grabbed my hand and I knew it was Ondre. "Hey baby" I said with a little giggle. "Hi princess" He replied with as he held me tight and guided me to somewhere. We stopped and he let go of me. "I'll be right back stay here" He said as his voice got further away "okay" I had the biggest smile on my face because it sounded so peaceful. I heard someone
coming back and then they said. "I'm going to take your blind fold off now" "Okay" He slowly lifted the blind fold off of my face and it was the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen.

"Aww babe th-this" I started crying because it was so beautiful

because it was so beautiful. "Mamas don't cry" He gave me a hug. I finally got to see him and he was in a suit. "Baby you look so hwat" I said giggling. "Thank you" I was looking at the view till Ondre tapped my shoulder. He was on one knee and pulled a box out of his pocket. I started to cry and then he started saying. "I know I kinda kidnapped you but I did it for a reason. The first time I saw you I knew you were mine. You were going to be the girl that made me laugh and smile every time you walked into the room. The girl that would help me when I am sick, and love me. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and I don't want to loose you. I have to ask this question now because if I was going to tell you everything I would be on this knee forever. So with that being said will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me"

A/n ooooooo I was so happy writing this!!!! I'm so sorry for the cliffhanger.....