A/n

I'm sorry. I'm sorry for making everyone mad. I knew I would get soooo much hate on saying what I did. I never meant it as an attack or offense to anyone. I don't know  what I was thinking. I'm getting a lot of backlash from it. You guys don't have to read any of my stories, and I will accept that. You don't have to accept my apologies either. I'm so greatful to have even made it this far. I'm going to keep going, but I just wanted to get on here and say sorry. I always try to stay positive because about 6 months ago I found myself going into a dark hole that I knew I would never get out of. Once I found my way out I promised myself I would never go down that path again. I know you all are mad at me and I'm sorry. You know no one ever knows what goes on at home or behind the screen they only see them as this person that seems nice and sounds like they would do anything for you witch is true for me. I give everyone what they ask for, I give more than I can offer and I break myself so I can give everyone a happy life when I know I will never receive it back. I don't know why I even try because I keep getting pushed away and I keep getting pushed back from where I'm trying to go, but I will always be nice and be there for you even when you break me, or hurt me to the point where i can't stand. That's what I do, that's what I have to do because I don't wish the pain I received ever on anyone. I always think positive because I know God let me take another step, take another breath, and speak another word. I always live everyday like it's my last because you never know what could happen. You are not promised tmrw. You know everyone thinks oh I'm going to go to a friends house tmrw and you think your going to get that day. You might not get that day. You might not be able to see that friend again. You might not be able to say hi to them or make them smile. You might not get to make them laugh, or joke around with them. All I'm saying is don't be rude or mean to someone, and don't expect everything in life. Your not promised tmrw so live life while you can, and ALWAYS be mice and accept evey one in life. I have seen the world in a different way now that I went through that pain and I'm Glade I did because I know what it feels like to be numb, and to not care what ppl think, and to be broken to the point you can't see your family because you don't want to hurt them because they see you like that. Have a good day and keep smiling. If you all need any help just message me and I will be there for you!  💖 oh and im sorry for talking  to you about my life but now you see why I'm so nice and welcoming. Now you see why I try to get you what you want and now you see how I view the world. I think you all should do the same because you feel happy when you see other ppl happy because of what you did!