punishment pt1

I was laying down on the bed since they took forever. When they got back they had a box in both of their hands. God knows what was in those boxes but I didn't care at this point. They set the boxes down on the bed and began taking things out. (Vibrators, nipple clamps, dildos, chains, ropes, handcuffs, blindfolds, lube, whippes and many more) I was scared because they had smirks on their faces when they pulled everything out. They layed it all on the bed in front of me then went back down stairs. Seeing what could happen to me I went up to one of the windows and tried to open it. I found a way I could get down but I needed like a rope or something I could get down with. I saw the rope on the bed and tied it to the bed post then droped the rest out the window. Once I knew it was secured I began to get on the ledge. Tony walked in the room and ran to the window and grabbed me. (Y'all I swear we bout to have a long ass smut like 3-4 parts at least) I tried to escape him but he held me in place. He put me on the bed and tied me up. Now I really wasn't going anywhere. Ondre finally came upstairs and looked at me. "What happened why she tied up already" "Well this bitch tried escaping through the window" Dre just looked at me the started walking up to me. He put the blindfold on me and everything else was in place. I didn't know what was happening but i heard a little vibration noise. Just what I thought. They places a vibrator on my clit and it was on medium. I was moaning but not as much. They placed a dildo in me and turned the vibrator up to max. I was now a moaning mess. They just watched as my helpless body layed there being tortured. I deserved it but I didn't know what else they would do..... Ondre came up to my face and put his dick in my mouth to try and keep me quiet. Moaning filled the room. Ondre was moaning because I was sucking his dick and because of my moaning it caused vibrations down his dick. I felt a knot in my stomach so I opened my mouth and yelled "can I cumm" "No you can hold it princess" Tony said. He started moving the dildo in and out of me picking up the speed. While I was still sucking ondre off. He twitched in my mouth and I felt a warm thic substance go down my throat. I didn't want to swallow but I did.  "I can't hold it let me cum plz DADDY'S" Tony took the dildo and vibrator off of me and came up to my ear. His hot breath just sent chills down my back! "I want you to cum on my big dick. I want to feel you clench around me and I want to hear you scream" I just moaned in response. I was so horny that i didn't care what they did to me at this point. Ondre grabbed me by the neck and pulled me up to him. He took the blindfold off so I was looking at him and what was going on. He was chocking me kinda and my legs were already shaking like a dman  hyena off of South Africa.  (I'm having way to much fun with this😂😂) he started kissing me from my stomach down and when he reached my pussy he began licking it lightly. "Plz daddy I'll be a good girl plz" "No this is what happens when you cheat on us. Now shut up and take it" With that he began sucking and licking my clit  I was in bliss and tony came up to my mouth with his dick. I started sucking his dick while Ondre ate me out. I really couldn't hold my cum any longer so nice just released. Probably not the best Idea but I couldn't help it. Ondre got up after licking me clean and just stared at me. "Okay we wanna play games"

A/n well I'm sorry for how much cringe is going to be in this but I guess this what y'all wanted 😂😳 I'm sorry in advance for what's going to happen....... Told ya need hold water.... Y'all I'm really sorry this is prolly my worst one but I will try and make it good...... This is so cringe. I'm dying of laughter over here....