⚠car sex⚠

He turned off all the lights in the car then came back to me. He turned me to the side so I was laying on the seats. He hovered over me and his chains dangling from his head made me really wet. He too his dick and rubbed in on my clit before slowly sliding it in me. "Fuuuckk" He said as he started moving in and out of me. His thrusts got faster and he started groaning. "Daddy it feels so good" "Yea" He replied back with. I felt another knot in my stomach and yelled out. "Shiittt it's coming" He went even faster if possible and rubbed his thumb on my clit more. I was in pure bliss and I couldn't stop moaning. "That's it let the world know this pussy is mine. If I catch you touching it without my permission you are going to regret it" He said as his thrusts got sloppy and slower. "We can cum together" He said after a few seconds. After a few minutes he counted to 3 and then released in me and I released on him. "Your so good at this. I love you bubs" I said laying back. "I love you too mamas" We both layed back and looked at the stars out the window. I was thinking of the future when I remembered I hadn't taken the pill for about 3 months. I got scared that I could get pregnant. I tried  to think of other things but i couldn't get it off my mind. The next day I woke up and I forgot I was in the car. People were walking around the beach and me and ondre are nacked in the back of a car. I grabbed the blanket from the front seat and covered us up. "Baby. Wake up. ONDRE" I said as I shook him. "Mmmm what" He said in a low morning voice. "We are naked in a car and people are walking around. They can see us" I said,him looking at me now. "No we are no-" He said realizing we were. "Well you stay in the back with the blanket I will drive us back to the hotel and we can both cover up in the blanket to go back to the room" "Okay" I replied back as he got in the front seat. He drove back to the hotel and went to the back side of the building. We slowly made our way up the stairs and when we reached our floor we darted to the door. Once we got in the hotel room we layed down in the bed and made a sigh of relief. I felt kinda sick so I went to the bathroom and  ended up puking. Ondre came and held my hair for me. "Baby you okay" He asked me. I didn't want to to tell him I might be pregnant so i said "I'm fine. Just a little home sick"

A/n oh no oh no oh no no no no!!!! That's all  going to say.....