punishment pt2

"What did she do" Tony said. "She cummed off command!" They both looked at me. "You can't expect me to just stop something from coming" I said looking back at them. Ondre got on top of me then teased my entrance with his tip. Rubbing it on my clit before slowing entering. He went slow so i felt him all. Once he got all his 11 inches in he began slowly coming back out then back in. I was whimpering because I wanted more. "Faster plz. Give me it all" I said trying to move my hips as much as I could. It was hard because I was chained up to this bed like some lion on a leash(I can't with myself. Don't listen to me I'm just having fun😂😳) he picked up the pase a little bit but not much. Tony well shit I don't know where he went he wasn't in the room tho. I was moaning and soon I heard ondre say under his breath "I can't take it anymore"  He started railing me Like a bus (im so sorry yall) I was a moaning mess again and he kept speeding up.  He a car because he be going at least 50 over the speed limit. (I promise that's the last one😂😂) it felt as if he was pulling my guts out. Tony came back in the room! "Where d-d-did you g-g-o" I said while being fucked. "I had to go get some water" "Oh so your tired and need water but I don't get any?" "Well no you can get some after" Tony replied with a smile. I just rolled my eyes. "We can lift her up and put her back on me then I can put my dick in her ass" Tony said looking at ondre. Ondre stopped and took off all the chains so i was free. There was marks everywhere the chains where. I was picked up By ondre and tony got on the bed where I was. Once he was in place ondre set me down on top of him. Tony stuck his dick in my ass and it hurt like a bitch because I never had a dick in my ass before. Once that got situated ondre stuck his dick back in my pulsing  pussy. He started going fast again,and they were both moving inside of me. I was tired and felt another knot in my stomach I was scared they were going to say no again  so I tried to hold it as best as I could. Ondre soon screamed out "fucckk cum with me"  He knew I was going to cum and we released at the as me time. Not to long after that Tony cummed in my ass. That shit felt weird. "We are still not don't but we aren't doing the rest in this bed.

A/n okay I'm like laughing at myself. How come I want this to happen to meeee???? Like I will be broken but I want these two me to do this time me..... 😳😳😳😳😂😂😂