Emergency

I woke up the next day and ondre wasn't next to me. I carefully got up and out of bed and tryed to go down the stairs. It took me a while but I eventually got down. I went into the kitchen and ondre was sitting at the table looking off into the distance. "Hey baby you okay" I said as I pulled a chair over to him sitting down. "Um tony, tony is in life support at the hospital right now" He said as tears rolled down his face. "Wait what happened" I replied with as tears started to form in my eyes. "He got into a car accident trying to get to you"  "What n-n-no this is my fault i-i-I" I stood up fast and it hurt me so much because my side was still trying to heal. "Hey baby sit back down it's not, he was being a reckless driver. Your going to hurt yourself" He took me to the couch and layed me down. "When can we see him" I asked. "We can go now if you want" "Good help me into the car. He picked me back up and took me to the car. We drove to the hospital and went in. " Excuse me I'm looking for Tony Lopez. He was in a car accident" I told the lady at the desk. "Yes he is in room 370" "Okay thank you. I started walking as ondre tried to help. I pushed him off and when I reached the room I cried hard. He was connected to these cords and had a tube going down his throat. " No no no no plz wake up I'm sorry plz" A doctor walked in and gave him meds then walked back out. I sat in a chair next to the bed and held his hand as ondre sat across from me. He squeezed my hand and I looked up at him. "Your okay" "No I'm sorry it had to end like this" I cried when he said that and he shut his eyes. The machine started beeping really fast and ondre stood up. A doctor came into the room and pulled the emergency button above his bed.  More doctors rushed in and pushed us out the room. We cried as we watched them put a pump bag on the tube going down his throat to help him breath. A doctor came to us and took us to the waiting room. We sat there for about an hour. A small nurse came out and looked down. "Im going to need y/n and ondreaz Lopez plz" We stood up and walked to her. "Yes"

A/n happy thanksgiving and I'm so sorry for the cliffhanger!! 😂😭