⚠Dirty as hell⚠

Before you read this I advise you to get holy water, a Bible, hell even the holy Spirit this is going to be dirty and I'm going to hell for this! Hope you enjoy.

I went down to the basement and I couldn't help but look at everything. It was like a big house under the cabin. It had these cool lights aligning the top and had several rooms but I had to go to the third door on the left so I did. I sat on the bed naked and waited after a good 10 minutes I heard footsteps heading twords the room I was in. I sat in a sexy position teasing ondre even tho I knew I was going to get fucked hard. Ondre entered the room with nothing to my surprise. "Your luck I can't find my stuff because you would be getting the most right now! guess I'll just have used what I have" he said looking at me. He was hard as a damn tree I mean honestly that shit big. He walked up to me and hovered over me. "Listen if you think what you said you're going to do to me at the party you better think again" he said as he granbed my neck pinning me to the bed. He looked at me up and down. He started to kiss me and I kissed him back. He licked my lips asking for entrance but I didn't let him he put his hand on my clit and started to rub it witch mad me moan as he stuck his tongue in my mouth. He kissed my neck leaving hickies down my stomach and back up. Out of nowhere he put 3 fingers in me. He kept kissing me and giving me hickies as he went faster and faster "ughhhh Dre stop! Slowww downnnnn" I moaned as he curled his fingers " Not my name babygirl and if you squirt for me I will gladly stop" he said with a grin and started to curl his fingers more. I focused on squirting and after about 5 minutes of him fingering me I screamed out "DADDY ITA COMING OMGGGGG" (Lord plz forgive me for my sins I will go to hell if you want me to. I'm so sorry. Anyways back to the dirty) I squirted and Ondre went down and licked it up. He started to eat me out like he didn't just eat dinner but whatever. He licked in between my folds and stuck his tongue in my wet pussy causing me to arch my back. His tongue went further in and I could feel my stomach getting tight. "D-daddy i-im g-g-going to cummmmm" "HoLD it I want us to cum at the same time" he replied as he stood up off the bed and undressed. I was trying so hard not to cum and I didn't know how much longer I could hold it. He got back on the bed and said "ready" I shook my head and he started pounding into me leaving no mercy. He got to my g-spot and I was really in just was pure bliss because not only did I have to cum but I think I am going to squirt again. I just screamed "AHHHHHHH S-TOPPPPP I CANTTT ITS COMING AND I'M NOT HOLDING ITT!" I let loose and Ondre didn't stop I squirted all over him, the bed, and cummed everywhere. He kept going until his thrusts got sloppier and he groaned loud. He cummed  in me. He got up and came to my mouth. "Suck plz" I started sucking him and playing with the part I couldn't fit in my mouth. He pushed my head down causing me to gag he help it there and I had so much saliva in my mouth it wasn't funny. He face fucked me and then I felt a warm substance go down my throat. He layed beside my body laying helplessly in the bed as our chests rose up and down from us panting. " Well you may be tired but we are going to the shower up stairs for round 2" he said as he picked me up and brought me to the shower upstairs.

A/n yea this one is already so long, so there is going to be a part two...... I warned you all.... 👉👈