Going home

It was a day before I got to I got to go home and I was scared to leave because I don't want to get hurt again. I layed in bed until the doctor came in to give me another vaccine in my IV. It hurt a little but not to much. I had to use the restroom so I called ondre to come help, due to my surgery to fix my rib cage it was hard walking and sitting down. "Babe can you help me I have to use the restroom" "Of course here I'll help you stand and hold your (idk what it's called it's that small pole that had a machine on it and holds your IV bags on it? Idk bare with me)" He helped me get up and walked me to the bathroom. He helped with my gown and i sat on the tolit. After i was done i wiped and Ondre helped me get up. "You good baby" He said as I made a face in pain. "Yea I'll be fine" We walked back over to the bed and he helped me lay back down. I sleped most of the day because I didn't have anything to do. It was now the day I got to go home I just needed to pack my stuff up and wait till the doctor called us clear. I didn't really have anything to pack because I came in from Georgia after getting "abused" The only thing I had was a pair of clothing Tony brought me from home. I got dressed and carefully layed back down. Oh and Ondre helped me get dressed as well. "Okay you are all set to go home. There are some rules and things you have to watch for such as no intense moving. No lifting heavy  things, and no sexual interactions but with that being said just keep an eye on her. Help her get around and do things but you are all set to go" She said looking at both of us. I smiled and got up from the bed. I shuffled the halls as it was hard to walk and when we got down stairs it was hard for me to get in the car. Ondre picked me up and put me in the car then got in on the drivers side. I didn't really know  what to talk about so I just stared out the window. When i noticed we were heading in a different direction that I have never been before. "Oh um we got a new house to live in. It's not to far from the hype house and it has a gateway and security so you dont have to worry while your alone" I nodded my head in response then looked back out the window. We pulled up to this gate and he typed in a code. The gate doors opened and we drove in. When we turned the corner it was the most beautiful house I have ever seen.

We pulled into the parking garage and headed inside

We pulled into the parking garage and headed inside. Ondre lead me into a room and helped me once again up on the bed. I layed there and didn't say anything. Ondre layed in bed with me and placed his head ever since slightly on my stomach. "Am I hurting you" He said looking into my eyes. "No bubs" I said in a whisperer almost. Tony didn't come home for a while so ondre got worried..... "Ima go call Tony and see where he is, he should have been home hours ago"

A/n well if I don't get a man that would do this for me I don't want one 😂😭 im sorry for the cliffhanger..... I know I like ondre more but damnnnn Tony in the picture above!!! Just the way he looks at you and his outfit whewwww chilllllleeee