getting caught

I have started school and Tony luckily wasn't one of my teachers for any my classes. There was this really cute boy that was in my class that I liked and I think he liked me.. Class went by pretty fast and I packed my things up. I was the last one or I thought so. "Hey I'm JD. I saw you looking at me and thought you looked cute" he said with a smirk. "Thank you. You look cute I mean good, I mean.... " "Haha it's okay" "Hey I think next class we have together as well. Do you maybe wanna go to my dorm and we can hangout? " I said scared for what he was going to say. "Yea" "Okay. Umm lets go then" We walked across the campus to the dorm rooms. We got to my dorm and went inside. I didn't really know what to do so I just got us both a water bottle,  I sat on the bed and he took his shoes off and soon made his way to my bed. "So what do you wanna do" I asked "I had something in mind" He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and grabbed my chin pointing it up twords him. The way his eyes looked at me I was weak. Our lips linked and moved in sync. Things went quick and we were making out. His hands were traveling my body and it felt so good. The dorm door flung open and Tony stood there looking at me and this boy who was now on top of me. "What the fuck are you doing y/n" Tony said coming twords me and ripping the boy off of me. 'Sorry man didn't know  she had a man.." He grabbed his things a left quickly. I sat on the bed looking at Tony has he looked mad at me but also like he was sad or disappointed in me. "We have to go back to the cabin for a day. Pack an overnight bad I will bring you back to school tmrw" "What but I have 5 more classes" I said standing up "good you will be able to rest more for what I'm going to do to you! " I was scared and started to pack a bag. Once I was done he grabbed me and took me to a car in the front! I got in the front seat and buckled up. "cheating on me and ondre. Wait till he hears about this" I already knew what was coming so I didn't speak I just hope they don't do it as hard as they did that one time I said make me....

A/n I couldn't think of any names for the boy but I just out one if my friends name.... This one wasn't as rushed so it is a little longer, and it's better than the last.... Thanks for the suggestion to the person who asked if I could do a chapter like this.... Sorry if you don't like it or it's not what you really wanted. I will post the next chapter later today!