Taylor

It been almost a month since I got my body broken. I saw in one of Tony's tik toks Taylor and I thought back to the time Taylor hurt me so I wanted to make him hurt. I packed a bad of stuff I would need because shit I don't wanna come here after because I know they gonna try and fuck the hell out of me again. I already bought a plane ticket to go to the Bahamas because a friend was there and I am going to stay there with her till I think it blew  over. Once  everything was packed I told the boys I was going to the hype house to see Nikita even though I don't really like her. "Hey umm I'm going to the hype house for a little. Me and Nikita have some stuff to do, I'll see you next week" I said with smile. "Okay be good" Ondre said giving me a kiss. I went to give tony a kiss too because I couldn't just leave without telling him. "Hey bubs I'm going to hype house for a week. See you soon" "Okay kiss kiss" He replied with tapping his lips. I gave him a kiss and went down stairs and out the door to the car. I put everything in the back of the car then got in the passenger side. The car ride was slow but I didn't mind. We got to the hype house and I told the driver to stay where he was I'll be out in a minute. I went to Taylor's room to see if he was there and he wasn't so I went to the pool. Yep there he was making a tik tok with Nate. I walked up to him and slapped him in the face. "What the fuck bitch I didn't do anything to you" He said holding his head. "Bullshit you made me hurt. Do you know how much pain you put me through" I said kicking him in the dick. "You fucking bitch" Before he could get up off the floor I ran down the stairs and out to the car. "Go go go go. Step on it. Fucking drive to the airport" He drove off as quick as he could. I felt free and alive  in that minute. It felt as if the world had stopped and I did something for myself for once. The air running in my face I just wanted to escape  and never come back but I knew I couldn't, just for a little for me to heal and to maybe help get myself up on my feet again. We arrived at the airport and I was just in time. I went through the check in line then got on the plane. (Lmao oof what plane 😂😂 omg I'll stop) It was going to be a long plane trip so I Put on a movie and sat back.

A/n i-thank you for almost 20k reads..... Umm I'm not sure if I want to but maybe a face reveal if you want..... It will have to take a lot of confidence but I will make it happen! You guys are awesome!!!!