HELP!

they carried me outside and placed me in the car. They were wearing hoodies. "Why you wearing a hoodie I know who you are" I was wrong. They took off their hoodies and Taylor, and Nate were in the front. "W-w-wait. W-here is o-o-ondre and t-t-ony" I say now scared for my life. "Oh them your not getting them back. I have a team that is going to take care of them" "P-p-plz d-d-ont H-hurt t-t-them" I replied back with now crying. We drove over to this doc and then got in a helicopter. I'm guessing we went back to the United States because we passed over a city that looked like New York. I was cold and I didn't know what to do. I had my phone but no service. It was a good hour before we landed. Idk where we were but it was scary. It was an old house that looked like it was built in the 1950's. The took me in and placed me on this chair then began tieing me up. I couldn't move and they left so I tried to get one of my hands loose but it was no luck. I knew I had my phone but I didn't know how to get it. I kept trying to get the rope loose but it was hard. I remembered that Ondre gave me a bracelet that had a short tool tucked in it if I needed any help. I started cutting the rope but it was thicccc. They came back and saw I what I was doing. "Dude she is cutting the rope" I screamed out in help but that wasn't going to do anything. "Plz don't hurt them, you can kill me just don't hurt my babies plz....... Plz...... Plz...... Plz...... " I just kept saying plz but they kept putting more rope around me. "We will be back don't do anything or I swear to God" Taylor said grabbing Nate and walking out the door. I started working on trying to cut the rope but it was really hard. I sat there for 20 minutes trying and I finally got my hands untied. I untied my feet and body then ran to a near by window. I heard the other side of the house door open. "WHERE IS SHEEEE" is all I heard before I droped out the window and started running. "Help. Somebody plz helpppppp" I screamed hoping someone would hear. "YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER Y/N" I ran faster knowing they found me. I found a road and started following it. I was running in the middle of the this road going god knows where by the woods so I didn't know what a part the boys would come out of. I decided to take a risk and ran into the other side if the woods. I ran until I found a small log that was barley big enough for me to fit in. I was crying and out of breath but I managed to get myself in the log. I looked at my phone. "3% no no no come onnnnn" I finally got a bar and now it was at 2%. I texted Ondre.

my phone died when I read the last text and my heart dropped when i heard the leave's crunching around me

A/n ohhh bitch I'm scared and I know what's going to happen!!!!!!!!