Soft sex

He looked at me and got off the bed!  He pulled me down so I was laying and took off my shirt. He placed soft kisses all the way down my body till he reached my pants line. I watched as he carefully pulled them down along with my underwear. He kissed  my thighs and then came back up to my face. "You let me know if I hurt you okay" I bit my lip and nodded. He went back down and spread my legs. He began licking my pussy making figure eights. "Mmmmhh faster plz" He stuck his tongue in me along with two fingers and went at a rapid pace. "Ugh" I moaned when he kept hitting my g-spot. "Will I be able to have dick too" He looked at me and said "I mean if I don't hurt you, you can have as much as you want" I smiled and he continued. "Daddy I'm close. Keep g-goinggg" He went even faster if possible and my legs started to shake. "It's coming right there. Fuuuuckkkkk" I screamed out as I released in his mouth. "Mama's you taste so damn good" "Oh do I" I replied with a smirk back. He took his pants off and got back in the bed. He spit on my pussy while rubbin himself before entering me  slowly. He groaned as he picked up the speed. "I forgot how big you were ughhhh"  "Damn baby I thought we stretched you out" When he said that I got turned on even more. He sped the pace up and was hitting my g-spot again. I felt a knot in my stomach and it was getting bigger and bigger. "Daddy I have to cum" "Hold it I'm almost there princess" "Ugh I c-c-cant plz" After I said that I felt his thrusts get sloppier and slower. "On the count of three okay" I nodded my head in response. "1.... 2...3" We both released and made a sigh of relief. He went down and licked me up before laying down next to me. "I hope I never loose you" Ondre said as he looked into my eyes. "I hope so too" With that we put on a movie and went to bed.

A/n so sorry I haven't posted in a while I was busy with some things but I'm back! Sorry if this is a little short.... Hope you have a good day!