March 26th

"March 26th, the day my parents died in an accident. The day I found out that my boyfriend was cheating on me. The day I found out that my father's brother who had always hated him for whatever reason is kicking me out of my own place since he was the one who had custody over me if my parents died and he took it to his advantage to get our house in his name now. He obviously didn't want any ties with me. Why would he? I would only remind him of my dad. I didn't bother knowing why he hated him. It was pointless anyway. I was surprised that he gave me enough money to stay alive for probably 6 months, which meant I would have to do part time jobs now. March 26th. What kinda cruel joke was this? Everything just crumbled down in front of me just like that"

 What kinda cruel joke was this? Everything just crumbled down in front of me just like that"

"March 26th, the day I found out that my girlfriend was cheating on me. My dad left me and my mom. It's a good thing that my mom was working so we weren't struggling as such to keep the house running. The day I lost my scholarship because some rich asshole paid their way to get it. The day I found out that my friends were only with me for my money and left as soon as they knew that my dad left me. Pretty fun life isn't it?"

 Pretty fun life isn't it?"