more?

Bright

It's been a two weeks since Win started working at the restaurant and we have been eating each other's face every free time we get in the staff bathroom. As much as I absolutely love making out with him, it was extremely scary for me since I didn't want anyone walking in on us and I definitely did not want my mom to know what was up. Luckily she was never suspicious and I hope it stays that way, but Win wasn't making it easy at all.

His rough kisses leave my hair in a mess, shirt all wrinkled and my lips sore. At times he even leaves me with a hard on which I have to bear with for the rest of the day since we can't do anything more than just kissing in the bathroom. It was both heaven and hell for me.

"Here's your first check. I'm giving it early this time since I know you'll need it for your rent", my mom told Win handing him an envelope which the other accepted and bowed with respect while thanking her.

"Isn't this much better than working at that bar?", I asked Win when mom left us.

"Sure. I don't get to make out with other guys though", he said smirking. I knew he was teasing me but that kinda hurt. "Chill I was kidding", he said again, noticing how my expression changed with what he said.

"What's the deal anyway?", he asked since we were silent for a while now which got me confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you doing all of this? And why don't you want me being with other people. Do you like me or something? Cuz we don't really know anything about each other"

Honestly even I don't know. I can't explain this feeling to him. I wish I could.

"What if I did. What would you say?"

"I don't know", he replied with his usual blank tone which again got me feeling a little hurt. But what can I expect? He was right. We barely knew each other and I myself wasn't sure of my feelings. Nothing in my life ever made sense. The only thing I knew was that he was as clueless as I was, but there was something about him that obviously gets me going.
.
.
.
.
Hmm I don't even know anymore. Thanks for reading. I hope I won't ditch this book later on😞