why

Bright

After my second encounter with the man from the bar, I smacked my own head for forgetting to ask his name or number incase I wanted to meet him again later. Not as a friend or anything, just for the usual. Both of us seemed to want each other for the same thing and it would honestly be much better and safer if we did it with each other than go around fucking multiple men. That was just my opinion, but I wonder if he thought the same. At first I thought he was doing it for the money, but the second time, he didn't mind not getting paid. So what are we exactly?

I didn't go to the bar for a week or so because of how exhausted I was with working at the restaurant. I am kinda glad that I decided to do this because since I can slowly feel my numbness go away. My mom seems happier too. That means a lot to me.

"You know, you can take a two days off since you've worked so hard", my mom told me when we reached our home after closing down the restaurant for the day. I definitely needed the break but at the same time I wanted to keep my mind occupied with something.

Just then the boy came to my mind. I'm not really sure why, but the images from the night we first met and the day after that kept flashing through my head which was not the best thing at the moment.

"So do you need two days off?", my mom asked again since I didn't really respond to her earlier. I nodded to agree and rushed to my room to think. Should I head to the bar or not? I paced around the room, trying to come to a decision and after few moments picked up my jacket and headed outside after informing my mom. The images that came to me came me a hard on and I was craving for him. But why? Why him specifically?

Since it was a Friday night, the streets were packed with people my age, waiting to get in the bars that were lit up well and had loud music which was heard even from outside. I got in since one of the guards knew I was a regular there and walked through the sea of people, looking for my man. My man?

Bright lights were flickering all around and the crowd of people dancing to the music wasn't making it easier for me to move around at all. I hated crowds, all of this was making me feel uneasy. I dragged myself aimlessly, trying to find a corner or any place in this room that wasn't packed and luckily I did. Did he not come today?

I turned around and finally saw the familiar figure I was looking for but I couldn't approach him. He was making out with someone else and boy he did seem hungry. Just like he did when we met the other day.

I was expecting this. I didn't have my hopes up obviously and it shouldn't affect me. But it did. Blood boiled within me and I desperately wanted to yank him off from the other male who was sucking his face off. But I was rooted to the ground and hurt? I don't even know him!
.
.
.
.
Welp, I hope this wasn't too cringe. Thanks for reading!