lets try

Bright

After what had happened last night I headed back home with no action and crashed to sleep.

I was up in the morning since that's what I was used to doing since I started working at the restaurant. I knew I had two days off from work, so I decided to go around the city. My mom won't let me sit inside all day anyway. I washed up and put on some clean clothes before heading out.

Being along in the busy streets of Bangkok wasn't the best feeling ever but it's not like I had a choice. The only friends I had left me after using me for whatever reason, fun isn't it? In a way it's good that they did leave on their own. The past few months, being all alone made me realise that it was better to have no friends than have fake friends who only wanted to use you.

I headed to the nearest 7/11 because who doesn't like to go there. Plus they had affordable snacks and that's all I need. One thing about this place is that there's atleast five 7/11s in every street. Like, why. I randomly got into one and walked to the end that had the cold coffees machines and fill up cups.

"You sure like to follow me around huh?", I heard someone say from the aisle behind me, which made me flinch with surprise making me spill a little coffee on the counter. I turned around and saw the man from the bar. I felt something in my stomach when I saw his face, he was way too handsome. But that feeling turned into anger and a little bit of sadness when I noticed red bruises on his neck and collarbones which was exposed with his slightly low neck T-shirt. He seemed to have had a nice fuck last night with that stranger. That should have been my hickeys on him.

"I didn't know you'd be here. Looks like you had a fun night", I said, hiding how hurt I was.

"Sure, 20,000 baht. I'm sorted for this month", he casually said and picked up a bag of chips from the shelf.

"I don't want you to do this", I blurted out. Ugh, why why why! He now turned towards me and cocked his eye brows.

"Like I said yesterday, will you be paying my bills?"

"I can help you. You can work somewhere else. We can find a way"

"We?", he asked. Okay this is gonna hurt me real bad. Why did I care about this man when I don't even know his name!? "You know nothing about me. I'm fine with what I'm doing right now. It's better if you stay out of it", he said again coldly and turned to walk away.

Without thinking too much I grabbed his wrist to stop him and turned him to face me so that I could kiss him. Not too rough with hunger and lust, but a soft one instead. He didn't push me away. Probably because his hands were full, but I'm not going to assume anything.

"Then fuck me and only me. I'll pay you every time. It may not be as much, but I'll do it", I said pulling myself away from him.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Even I'm not so sure. But I want you. I don't like seeing you with other men. You're mine"

Did that come out wrong? I hope he'll not beat me up for this. What?

"Alright, let's see for a week then. Come by the bar tonight", he said and left to the counter to pay for this stuff and left.

As planned, I went to the bar that evening and thankfully it wasn't as crowded as last night so moving around was much easier. I scanned around to find an empty table and I found only one at the far end of the bar so that's where I headed before I felt two arms suddenly pull me towards a wall. Before I could even process what was about to happen the person in front of me crashed his lips into mine. That familiar taste and passion from the first time we met. It was amazing. I could literally melt to the ground right now but then he pulled away.

"So when should we start?", the man asked me panting from the kiss we just had.

"I was thinking if we could have a drink first and then go?", he seemed hesitant at first, understandable. But he agreed. I made mental notes on what and all I had to ask him while he went to get two bottles of beers for us.
.
.
.
.
Do you think their relationship will be anything more than just casual lovers? Bright may finally know the other person's name now😂👋🏼 Thanks for reading!