hang out

Bright

"You two have been working really hard, why don't you guys go out and have some fun this Friday. Consider it as a long weekend since I'm giving you a day off", mom told me as we were done with our shift for the day and headed to the kitchen to lock everything up. I definitely love the idea of hanging out with Win. I could maybe get to know more about him right? But what if he doesn't feel the same way? That's just embarrassing.

I watched him take off his name tag which was pinned to his shirt and placed it in the drawer where we all keep our tags. Okay this is it.

"So do you wanna go out somewhere tomorrow?"

Win turned towards me with his usual blank pace but with a slight hesitant feeling. Just like I thought. Why would he want to hang out with me anyway?

"Sure", he said in a low tone.

"It's okay if you don't want to", I said again since it seemed like he didn't want to or I just misinterpreted his blank expressions. He wasn't the best at showing emotions.

"No, I want to. I'll meet you at Siam Paragon at 11am", he said and patted my shoulder before heading out without letting me say anything back.

He wants to?

The following day came by quickly and I had spent at-least 20 minutes trying to find something good to wear. It had been a while since I actually hung out with someone other than my mom, but this felt like I was getting ready for a date and to impress someone. Well I wish it was a date. I may not know a lot about love, wait no. Love is a little too much for what I'm feeling. But yeah, Win makes me feel stuff, apart from just feeling horny of course. Something good. In a normal situation that would be crazy since he never really talks much to me unless when we're banging, but you know. Never mind.

I settled on a dark blue shirt with stripes and jeans to go with some canvas shoes and I headed out to Siam Paragon as planned. Since it was Friday, a working day, the mall wasn't as crowded as it would be on the weekends so that was pretty good for me. I got there right on time and waited for Win to show up. Well this is when I realised that I didn't have his phone number. Damn, I really know nothing about this guy.
.
.
.
.
Okay I'm starting to get some ideas for the book. I hope you liked this chapter, nothing much yet. What if we get to know something more about one of the characters in the next chapter? Hmm? Thanks for reading!