that man

Bright

Working in the restaurant wasn't all that bad. I was asked to smile a lot which was pretty annoying but at least I got to be outside quite often. Plus, I got paid even though it was my mom's restaurant. She was going on about how I deserved the money since I worked really hard and all that. I never complained. I used most of it to get drinks or cigarettes for myself. Oh don't worry, I don't smoke all the time, just occasionally when I get stressed. I have mad self control. But I do drink a lot. Not that I enjoy it, but I like to spend nights at the bar alone to clear my mind and maybe even make out with random people. That helps when you're all numb inside. And hang around in a bar, you'll have to get drinks obviously so that's where I drink a lot.

Today was one of those days where I needed to 'clear my mind', so after I was done with work I changed to my casual clothes and then headed to the bar. The music was loud as usual and I scanned through the room to find an empty chair for myself which luckily I did in a corner. I moved through the sea of people who were dancing to the music to get to my table and waited for someone to come over.

"What would you like to have tonight?", I heard a man ask me and I looked up from my phone to face him. He looked oddly familiar. Those doe eyes and plump lips. Definitely not someone from high school.

"Excuse me?", the man asked again which cut me off my thoughts. Oh yea, I had to order.

"I'll just have a beer"

"Alright", he said and turned away leaving me thinking about where I had him. But that was not the only thing that he made me wonder about. Dirty thoughts crept through my mind and I knew shouldn't feel that way. He was a stranger and he was working at this bar. There's no way he'd want to do anything with me.

In a few moments the man came back to me with my beer and opened it before handing the bottle to me.

"Thank you", I said while I took it from him and I noticed he was now bending towards me as if he wanted to whisper something.

"Is there anything else I could help you with?", he asked seductively. Jackpot.

"Let's go to the bathroom", I said with a smirk

"You're gonna have to pay for it though"

"Oh I don't mind baby", I said with my low voice which I was told was said to be sexy apparently, not my words. And I led him to the said venue, abandoning my bottle since I got something even better.
.
.
.
.
Phew, I don't know how I write this. It's probably awkward because I'm not used to it😂 But yeah, anyways hope you enjoyed reading!