feelings

Bright

"Okay"

What do you mean OKAY? That's it? First you drop this question and get me to answer it and then you say Okay? I wanted to scream at Win. Now what do I say? Ugh things are so awkward right now. I wish I said No instead but I didn't want to lie. Plus, I may have had a little hope for us and expected him to say that he liked me too. But I should have know, no one will like someone like me. We ate in silence till we were done and headed back to the restaurant.

The rest of the day flew by since the place was packed with people and we were busy waiting the tables. I tried to distract myself with the work that I had, but that didn't work at all. My mind was just filled with what had happened earlier. Does Win hate me now? Does he feel weird? Why did it have to happen this way?

"Good work everyone", my mom said as we closed the restaurant at the end of the day as always and we started packing up. The older waiters started leaving first and I noticed Win was talking to my mother for some reason? Probably about the salary for the month. I heard the chimes placed at the door go off which meant that people were leaving the restaurant while I placed my name tag in my locker.

Just as I turned back around to head outside I suddenly felt a familiar pair of lips on mine and hands pulling the back of my neck. That feeling, I missed it a lot! I was getting so high on that kiss that I didn't even bother to process what was happening around me. It was messy and passionate at the same time. After a few seconds the other pulled away from me and we were both panting now. That's when it hit me. Win just kissed me. We're still at the restaurant. Wait what if mom was here?

"Don't worry she left. I asked her if we could close the restaurant for her. It's just us", Win said, as if he read my mind which definitely was a relief. I noticed Win's face had turned red and he was avoiding eye contact.

"So what does this mean?", I asked.

"Do I really have to say it?", he said, still looking away. Oh he was the cutest. I could just kiss him forever.

"Please do", I asked, hoping that I wasn't dreaming. Hoping that we were on the same page. It was obvious, but just to be sure.

"I like you Bright", he said quickly under his breath like a shy teenager and I knew he was extremely embarrassed with all of this. Seeing this was made my heart flutter. It was nice to see this soft side of him. Without wasting another moment I pulled him closer by his waist and gave him a soft kiss.

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything before. I wasn't ignoring you or anything. I wasn't prepared for your answer so I had to figure things out. I'm sorry", he explained.

"That's alright. It's all worth it now", I replied and ruffled his soft hair. "I'm new to this and I'm guessing you are too. But I promise this will be good for us. I will make sure it is"
.
.
.
.
.
How was this chapter? I hope it wasn't too cringe. Last chapter coming up. Thanks for reading!