know you

Bright

"Here you go", the man told me as he gave me one of the bottles and sat down opposite to me. The bottles were already opened so he took a sip while I gathered myself to start talking for a bit.

"So... what is your name?", I asked which made him shift his focus from the crowd who was dancing in the middle of the room to me now. Seeing him up close properly without me low-key threatening him or kissing and even with the low lighting of the bar made him look so ethereal, it gave me goosebumps and a funny feeling in my stomach.

"Win", he blankly said. Nothing more.

"Oh. I'm Bright, by the way", I said, even though he didn't ask. He wasn't really making an effort to have this conversation, he just nodded and continued drinking from his bottle. I guess I'll have to take it slow with him. There's no other way. The two of us drank in silence before heading to the bathroom of the bar to do what we had to do.

My two days break ended pretty well and I was back at the restaurant. I wouldn't say I was enjoying this because it wasn't fun to wait tables especially during the lunch hours when this place was packed. The only reason I didn't mind going was because the restaurant has WiFi which I didn't have at home anymore since we couldn't afford all of that just yet. Which was fine, but you know. The day actually flew by thankfully, maybe that is why I needed the break. So that I could rest for a while and come back so it wouldn't be much of a burden.

"Can you go get some bread and milk for the house?", my mom asked me when we were walking back home. She found her wallet from her bag and handed me the money to get the stuff before we parted ways. Since it was pretty late, the only place that was opened was 7/11 of course. There was one close to my place so that's where I decided to go.

I went to the aisle with the milk and grabbed a bottle. As I turned to go to the bread section my eyes met someone else's. Win.

"Oh you're here", he said holding few packets of chips. Was he happy to see me? No way. Why would he care? He didn't sound like he was happy? Well he barely showed any emotions. Only pleasure when we were fucking.

"Yeah, had to get some stuff for home. Didn't go to the bar today?"

"No, I took a week off"

A week. That's so lucky. But he looks like he needs that break. He looked so exhausted all the time.

"You sure love those chips huh?", I asked him noticing that he had bought the same chips the last time we met and he nodded.

"Well it's filling. And tastes good I guess"

"Don't you eat like actual food?"

"Sometimes. When I'm too tired to cook, I eat chips. I would love to have noodles but it's a little expensive for me so", the way he told me that made me feel so bad for him. I knew he was struggling but how can he survive with just chips? I can't let that happen. I went to the instant noodles section and grabbed a few packets and went back to him.

"Come, I'll pay"

"You don't have to do that. It's fine"

"No, I want to. I told you I'll be helping you pay for your needs"

"I won't take it for free then"

"Alright make out with me outside"

Pretty good deal wasn't it? I got to help him and make out with him. He nodded and the two of us went to pay for our stuff.
.
.
.
.
Okay I'm gonna head on to more fluff soon. Thanks for reading!